Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. new mum in Kuranda, (Cairns) new to area, don't know many people

new mum in Kuranda, (Cairns) new to area, don't know many people Rss

Hi everyone! I moved up to Kuranda about three months ago from Brisbane. I'm happily married and have just had a beautiful baby boy about two weeks ago. Looking to meet and chat with other's as i don't know many people up here.

Tanya,QLD,Zac3,Nic3mths

Hi ,
My name is Tracey, and I live in Brisbane. I have 3 kids. If you are interested in chatting, my email address is traceyl01@hotmail.com

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Tanya, I live in Trinity Beach. I met a great network of Mums through the Smithfield Community centre (ph: 40389900). They have groups on Mondays and Fridays and you can get your bub checked out and immunised there as well as feed and change in comfort plus weigh and measure anytime you want!

They're fantastic there and really helpful. It's not that far to go if you don't mind the range and I spose you do your shopping at Smithfield anyway?

My son is 6 months old (nearly) and I've lived in Cairns on and off since I was 16. I'm a single mum, i moved back when pregnant and have never looked back.

If you would like to catch up, or even come out on one of our mums group days, my email is nat_rab@yahoo.com
Hi Tanya, I have lived in Cairns off and on for 15 years I have an 11 month old daughter that is keeping me very busy, if you would like a chat you can email me at chewitt@dodo.com.au

Jamie 9 weeks

Sign in to follow this topic