Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Mum from Toowoomba (again)

Mum from Toowoomba (again) Rss

hi my name is Emily, I am 22 with a 3mth old son Liam... I live in Toowoomba. I am going really crazy being home alone as my man works all day... and to top it off nearly all my friends are still at uni, hence no babies... so if you live in the area or are just wanting to email, please do!
Also does anyone have any suggestions on how to get all the house work done when you have a clingy baby?? without having to do it all late at night? (or is it just a normal thing to have a really messy house??) all suggestions are welcome....
Again thanks for taking the time to read this

My email address is dais_y81@hotmail.com

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Hi, I live in Toowoomba too and I too am a stay at home mum with no friends! I would love to finally meet some with a family! I have a 3 yo son and a 9 week old daughter! You can email me for more details at j_n_blair97@bigpond.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi there, my name is Nadine (what a coincidence!!). I am 24, married with a two year old daughter with another on the way , due in April. We live in Toowoomba. I work part-time as RSL Westhaven Nursing Home as a personal carer. BUT only have four shifts left until I finish up! Yeah!!! Love to chat more as yep, in the same boat - no friends with babies! Feel free to e-mail me anytime and I will reply - stevenadine@bigpond.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Where are all of you lovely Toowoomba Mums???

Long time no hear... hope you are all well

Happy New Year

Michelle
Hi my name is Marika and I am 22years old and have a 6 and a half month old son called Connor. I live about 30mins from Toowoomba but I do part time work 3 days a week. My husband works night shift and all my friends dont live close or have babies so it would be great to meet someone else. I have a fairly clingy baby who doesnt ever sleep for more than 3 hours at a time (and that is if i am luckey) Nothing we have ever tried has worked but he is very happy all the time so i guess i cant complain. Feel free to email if you want to talk, My address is lukeandmarika@hotmail.com

Marika, Connor(20.08.04) & Bump (due 24.07.06) QLD

Where are you hiding these days Emily???

Hope we can catch up again sometime smile

Maddychelle
Sign in to follow this topic