Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Mum from Toowoomba

Mum from Toowoomba Lock Rss

Hello, my name is emily, I am 22, and have a 3mth old son Liam. I am from Toowoomba, and am going crazy staring at the same 4 walls each day.
I'm just wondering if there are any mums out there that are in the same situation? I only have a few friends with babies, and my husband works all day, so I feeling a bit alone.... thanks for taking the time to read this smile

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

I am a mum from Toowoomba too! And I know just how you feel. When my husband is at work and I am home with my 10 month old daughter it sure can get lonely! I don't have any friends with babies or children so its even worse. I some times feel like the 4 walls are closing in, it would be nice to know someone local. I have only lived here just over a year and don't know many people at all. My husband works in Gatton, so it can be hard to meet people in Toowoomba. I'd love to hear from you. I can be e-mailed at [email protected]
My name is Michelle and I am 28 years old. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
PLEASE! NO MORE REPLIES TO THE ABOVE POSTED E-MAIL ADDRESS. I have been swamped with e-mails. Thankyou very much for your replies. Michelle.
Sorry I forgot to include my email address, it is [email protected]
thanks

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Sign in to follow this topic