Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. I'm looking for a new friend

I'm looking for a new friend Lock Rss

Hello to everyone out there, I am a first time mum with a beautiful 10 month old daughter. I don't have any friends who are also mothers and can relate. I don't have a mother, she died when I was a young girl. I'm basically looking for a new friend who would like to chat and share baby stories. I am 28 years old and happily married. I Look forward to hearing from you.
hi michelle my name is kelly, i am 30 and my son is 9 months old. whereabouts in qld are you? i live in brisbane and am always happy to share baby stories! e-mail me on [email protected]

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

hiya, my name is lorraine, & i have 4 boys, & a beautiful daughter who is 7mth, i'd luv to chat, thats if u don't think i'm a old fogie...lol, i'm 37, we can have a good natter, will be gr8:) email me [email protected], hope 2 hear from u soon.....lorraine.
Hi how are you. Where abouts in Qld are you. I am also 27yrs and also happily married living on the Sunshine Coast. I have a 19mth old son Benjamin and a 12 week old daughter Megan.

I know how you feel. All of our friends are either single or if they are married don't have children as yet - which makes it very hard to have a social life. If you do want to chat at all my email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Jenny, Qld mum of 2 under 2

hi there my name is marion but everyone calls me mazza, i have 2 beautiful boys andrew and teejay.
i am in new zealand but don't hold that against me.
i am 30 yrs old.
i agree with jenfletcher if you want to chat my email address is: [email protected]
would like to hear from you.

beandip

hi there michelle my names belinda im a 29 yr old mother of two girls from melb...my oldest girl is six and my youngest is 10 weeks..i wld love to chat you can email me a [email protected] always open for discussion..i look forward to speaking to you soon

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Michelle, my name is Michelle too, I also live in QLD, in Brisbane. I have three boys 8, 6, 4 and a little girl due in 2 days. I'm 27 and also happily married. I would love to hear from you especially seeing you have a baby girl and I have no idea what to do with a girl! I will soon learn? I'm at [email protected]

Mum to 3 boys, baby girl!!!

I've found 6 wonderful new e-mail pals which is more than I expected. So I appologise if I have not replied to everyone. I think I have more that enough people to e-mail with now.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your responses.
Sign in to follow this topic