Huggies Forum

stay at home mum Rss

Hi my name is Jo i live in Kempsey i have a one year old boy his name is James we would like to meet more mums
email: jamesandrew2@bigpond.com.au

jo, kempsey nsw, james 2 1/2 years&Isabel6months

Hi Jo. My name is Shannon and I have a 7 month old daughter and her name is Shaylee. I live at Lockrose which is near Toowoomba. I would love to chat more. You can email me at shannonwhite@hotmail.com
Hi! my name is michelle and i have 2 daughters aged 4 and a half and 3...and am 5 months pregnant with my third child. Would love to chat some time... email is christopher_forsdyke@hotmail.com
Hi Shannon, I am a stay at home mum with a 10 month old daughter and I actually live in Toowoomba. When I saw that you lived near Toowoomba it caught my eye because I don't know many people in the area, its hard to meet people when you are a stay at home mum. I'd love to chat some time. I can be e-mailed at TMDELAFORCE@bigpond.com
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have recieved heaps of e-mails and I have found 6 new e-mail friends. I appologise if anyone else has tried to e-mail me or if I haven't responded, but I think 6 new friends is more than I can handle at the moment. Please no more new e-mailers to my address listed in the last post above.

Thankyou very much.
Sign in to follow this topic