Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Working Mum in Warwick, QLD

Working Mum in Warwick, QLD Rss

Any mums out there who live in or around Warwick? I am 29yrs and have a 17 month old little girl and a loving husband but unfortunatly have no family here. They live overseas and the Sunshine Coast. Let me know if any of you are interested in a chat now and again or coffee. I teach at a local school and find it difficult to make friends as they are mostly stay at home mums.

Give me a shout if you are interested.

Tarryn, Country QLD, 11/06/03 Hannah

Hi Tarryn,

I live in Toowoomba, not far away! If you wanna email me or have a MSN Chat I would love to!

I am 25yr...26yr next week, have been married to my hubby for almost 7.5 years and we have a 4yr son and a 13.5mth old daughter and are expecting No. 3 next April.

I only have hubby's family here and understand what it's like not to have your family around as all my family live in Townsville...15hr drive away! I don't have too many friends here and the one's I do have I haven't been able to catch up with as I have been so busy..not to mention sick with morning sickness (thank goodness I am over that now!).

Well, if you wanna chat I am here! my email addy is j_n_blair97@bigpond.com

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Tarryn,

If you are still looking for someone to have a coffee and chat to i live in Warwick and a 2 yo boy and a 5 month old girl. im 26 and a stay at home mum. i don't have any family here either but mine aren't too far away, just at Toowoomba.

LOL Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Hi
If you are still looking for someone to have coffee with I am 25 I have a 22mth old girl and we are expecting our second one in feb. I live in warwick and am a stay at home mum.

Carla
Hi,
I am moving to Warwick early 2015 and would love to meet some other mums with kids. I have b/g twins 05, and 3 boys 07,10, and 2012.
If you do happen to see this message, please reply! I'd love to hear from you all.
Kate smile
Sign in to follow this topic