Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. email pals from the Gold Coast.

email pals from the Gold Coast. Lock Rss

Hi ladies,My name is Ren, and i live on the southern end of the Gold coast, I am a mother of 2. I have a little girl aged 6 and a little man aged 2. I am interested in having email pals in sharing parenting stories and general chit chat and perhaps meeting up for a coffee. I would love to hear from you gold coast mums, especially from the Southern end, My email is [email protected] Bye !!!!!

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

Hi there Ren.
My name is Tanya and I live in Towsville in nq. I have a 1 year old boy called Lachlan he is my first and he has been full on and still is that is for sure. We are trying to have another at the moment but so far no luck. I am a working mum as well my hubby and I do shift work so it is full on in our home. I would love to find some on to chat to and become mates. If you want to contact me my email adress is [email protected]
home to hear from you soon. your a lucky bugger being on the coast.
cheer Tanya
Hey my name is Andrea and i am 22 and my daughter is 2. She is my first but we are letting nature take its course to when the second one eventuates smile

I sent you a quick email just introducing myself
love to chat sometime, i am interested in meeting other parents on the gld coast.

i am workking part time and both my partner and i have applied for uni next year

Andrea

Andrea, Gold Coast.2 yr old daughter Eloise

Hi Ren,
My name is Debbie and I am due to have my 4th child in early April. I have recently moved to the Tweed Heads district from Sydney and know nobody up here. I work part time but would love to have someone up here to chat with. I already have boy 10yo, girl 8yo and girl 4yo. If you are interested would love to chat - [email protected]
Hi Deb, I will be in touch shortly, Talk Soon, Ren : )

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

Hi Ren

My name is Bec and I have a three-month-old son. I am a first time mum and would love to chat, as I have received so much conflicting advice from mid-wives and doctors. It's nice to hear about other mothers experiences

Bec, Gold Coast

Hi Bec, Thanks for your reply, I would love to chat. Could you please email me your email address, Many thanks, Ren : ) Mine is [email protected] Bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

Hi ren We live on the coast, ive just sent you an email!
Chat soon!
Sam and Evie

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

Hi Ladies. Thanx for all your replies. I sent you all an email. but havnt got a few responses yet, just thought i would let you all know, so you think I am not being slack just in case it didnt go through or didnt get it. Merry Christmas to all, From Ren : )

Ren, Qld, 2yr boy

Sign in to follow this topic