Huggies Forum

New mum Rss

Hi there all.smile just wanted to say a quick hello to all while my children are watching T.V.
Im Lisa(28) mother of Ethan(8),Renee(6),Amy(5)and another on the way(5mths preggy).
I live in beautiful Qld on the sunshine coast and am looking forward to this baby as it is my last and having all my other children at school five days a week next year is going to give me alot of time to bond with this baby!!!YaY.Thing's wont be so hectic with little toddlers to run around after and i am hoping this time to be able to breastfeed with great success as i had very little success with my other 3 children. I would love to hear from anyone in my area as i dont get out much and would love to be in touch with other mums.

Lisa mummy of 3 with one on the way smile

Lisa,Qld,bub due jan

Hi my name is Jo I do not live in Qld i live in nsw i have a one year old boy his name is James he is my frist one and hope to have more soon i am 32 years old. hope to talk soon from jo

jo, kempsey nsw, james 2 1/2 years&Isabel6months

Hi Lisa,
I'm Louise, am 29 and my husband Paul is 30. Our daughter Ella is 9 months and if all goes to plan we will try for another next year.
I live about 40 minutes outside of Brisbane heading up the Sunshine Coast (near Redcliffe).
If you want to keep in touch, my email is loulou_074@hotmail.com

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

Sign in to follow this topic