Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Young mums in townsville for freindship

Young mums in townsville for freindship Rss

Hi all,
I have just moved to Townsville. I have no support crew I am first time mum. DD is 9months old. Like to met other mothers in Townsville.

I am new to all of this aswell.
Hi there, how are you?
I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and am moving back to Townsville from Sydney in the next couple months, how have you found it there? I've tried looking for meet ups etc but can't seem to find anything.
Hope you're well.
Mother groups at community centres and libraries. Plenty to do up here with families join townsville mums group Facebook. Plenty of topics and what's on the weekends. Great little hub for any topics. All you have to do is ask.

It a lovely place. Heaps of family friendly parks. Willows Markets in kirwan has heaps of baby stalls.

We are all well.

If there is anything else I can help with just ask smile
Oh great,I never knew about the markets.Yeah I've lived in Townsville before but my friends there live nearly an hour out of the city so was worried about making new friends in the area as I couldn't find many Townsville posts etc. Don't suppose you know if the hospital holds any pregnancy yoga classes?I've seen private places that do but they are booked out
Thanks for your reply smile
I am unsure if the hospital does. You could always ask them. They may put you on to someone who does.
Sign in to follow this topic