Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Pacific Pines coffee groups????

Pacific Pines coffee groups???? Rss

Hi ladies, recently we moved over from NZ with our now 6 month old and id love to meet some other mummies : ) If anyone knows of any coffee groups or play groups in Pacific Pines id love to hear about it. If not, maybe its time we started one up if there are a few people keen : )

Thanks,Dana
Hey Dana, I know there are a few mums groups up at Upper Coomera. You may have to google it or facebook search. I personally run a facebook group called Gold Coast Mums - Northern End. The link is as follows:-

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/...

We are a small group of mums. I have just started up my first group meet next Tuesday at 10 am at my place at Southport. You are welcome to come.

If you would like to join my facebook group either click on the above link or just go into facebook and type Gold Coast Mums - Northern End in the search bar at the top. I can also send you the details of the group meetup. So far I have a few mums coming which should be nice.

I am a 44yr old sahm to a 17yr old dd & an almost 4yr old ds. I have lived here on the Gold Coast for 30yrs & my dh comes originally from Auckland. Hope to hear from you. Take care. Lesa xx

Hey Dana, i have a succefull mums & bubs group but im from Broadbeach. Its not far if you have a car. I organise meet ups and playdates everyweek at different places. So send me an email if you are interested. glamorous.deby@yahoo.com. Im Debbie by the way. Got a 19 months old and bub # 2 is due in Nov.
Hiya smile
I've also just moved over from nz with my partner and 2 daughters aged 2.5 years and 7 months, we are in labrador, not too far from pacific pines, I'd love to meet up, weve been here for 3 weeks and are missing our friends! My email is tarynncowell@hotmail.com smile
Sign in to follow this topic