Huggies Forum

Cairns Mums Rss

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some new Mums in Cairns, If interested to meet up for coffee ect... Im a new Mum to a 3 week old little boy- Harlen.

My name is Sophie and I live on the southside.

Feel free to message me if interested!! smile
Hi Sophie! I'm new in cairns. Still living in a hotel, househunting... I have 3m & 19m boys. Email me on lady_sasu@hotmail.com message me if u still look for company over coffee. I'm originally from Finland and I'm 25yrs. I have a car so I can drive almost anywhere. smile
Miriam.
Ps. Others can email too. I'd love to meet other mums and have our kids have a play time!

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some new Mums in Cairns, If interested to meet up for coffee ect... Im a new Mum to a 3 week old little boy- Harlen.

My name is Sophie and I live on the southside.

Feel free to message me if interested!! smile
Hi guys I live in cairns and also looking for mums in the area I have an 8 month old and every second week a 4 year old. I am a younge mum but would like any company of any age. I think my little man gets bored of just hanging around me.
I'm would love to meet up with some new mums and do some outings smile
hey i'd love to be friends with you guys i live in cairns have been for 2 years i have a 3 yd old son and an 8 month old son love to chill out and make friends we've moved around a lot in cairns and haven't really made friends
Sign in to follow this topic