Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. New mum in airlie beach

New mum in airlie beach Rss

Hey I'm a new mum just moved to airlie beach would like to meet mums, dose anyone know of a play group in the whitesundays?? Fb me Chanel duncan
Hi there - I live in Cannonvale and have done for about 6 months. There are loads of new mum's up here so welcome! There is a really great facebook group called whitsunday mothers group, so you should definitely check it out.
I have 2 boys - 3 1/2 and almost 2, and I am due to give birth to #3 any day.
What brought you to the area?
I've not long moved into the Cannonvale area and wondering about parents groups myself so I can get to know other people here as well smile I'm 26, have a 4yo daughter and am 25wks pregnant! Be good to know people so I don't feel like a hermit lol
Hey Im a new mom in Airlie too anyone have any luck finding parent and toddler group??
Hi, I'm 38 and my partner has been offered a job out of Mackay at the mines and we r looking to relocate to cannon vale area. I have a just turned 3year old boy and a 21month old girl. I'm hoping to connect with mums and meet people for me and my children. I would love to know what it's like there and if there is plenty to do with kids?
The best way to meet good people is at Airlie Beach Swim Centre, they give out the first 3 bub parents lessons for free and you are able to meet new people with same ages of children
https://airliebeachswimcentre.com.au/baby-swimm...
Sign in to follow this topic