Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. looking for sunny coast mums due 2012

looking for sunny coast mums due 2012 Rss

hey I'm a 24 year old sahm with 2 year boy and we are expecting our second bub in feb smile just thought I would pop on here see if there is any other mums to be that would like to get to know each other as I would love to meet up and make some new friends around the bubs age so if there is anyone that wants to catch up let me know
Hey Im 22 years old and expecting my first bub around christmas... very exciting.
Would also love to meet other sunny coast mums.
Where bouts r u on the sunny?
Hey Guys,

I am new to the sunshine coast, and am expecting my first around xmas too (18th dec). Would love to meet some other mums and mummies to be. We should organise a meet up grin
hey girls

congrats on ur bubbas:) i live in mooloolaba but we are moving into our new house in glasshouse hopefully soon:)where abouts are you guys on the coast we should def catch up sometime
I am definetly in for a meet up if you guys are... I moved to the sunny coast in March and am struggling to meet new people so it would be great to meet some other young mummy to bes...
Mummytobe_85 where due only a few days apart haha Im due (depending on who calculates it) on the 22nd.
Heys Mummies smile

I am 19 and I have an almost 1 year old gasp sad
Gone wayyyyy to quick!

Anyways I have another baby due in January (17th) and we live in Mooloolaba..

I would love to meet up if you guys decide too smile
hi there
i'm 29 and have a 9week old son & 4 year old daughter. we are moving up the sunny coast in june and would love to meet other mums with babies. Think we will move to coolum or noosa area
Sign in to follow this topic