Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Looking for mothers group in Burleigh, Gold Coast area

Looking for mothers group in Burleigh, Gold Coast area Rss

Hi mums, I have just moved to the gold coast with my husband and beautiful little 6 month old daughter, I dont know any other mothers here and havent been able to find a mothers group in the area. I'm living in Burleigh Waters. Can anyone suggest a local mothers group or maybe theres some mums that want to catch up for coffee? would love to meet up.
Thanks, Alba smile
Hi,

I have just joined to try and make some friends, Im new to the goldcoast and Dont really know anyone, I live in the Robina area, Im 27 years old with 2 beautiful children , Minique who is7 and Madison who is 1 next week, If you would like to meet up for a chat let me know, I havent done this before so not exactly sure how it works lol

Hi mums, I have just moved to the gold coast with my husband and beautiful little 6 month old daughter, I dont know any other mothers here and havent been able to find a mothers group in the area. I'm living in Burleigh Waters. Can anyone suggest a local mothers group or maybe theres some mums that want to catch up for coffee? would love to meet up.
Thanks, Alba smile

Hello There. My name is Danica and I live on Mudgeeraba and I have lived on the Coast for a long time. I have 2 children aged 2 yrs and 7 months and 6 yrs old both boys. Would love to meet up with you . Also to the girl in Robina thats not far from me. Hear from you soon. Thanks
I've just moved to the Gold Coast too and would love to meet some people. I have two girls aged 4 1/2 years and 21 months old and I am currently living in Mermaid Waters.
Hi there!!

I've just come across this post and thought you might be interested to know that I have just set up a new mums group to be based around Burleigh areas. It is for mums and especially those with bubs under 12 months. I am a first time mummy to Harrison who was born in February-he is now 7 months... I'm new to the area and haven't found any mummys groups yet so I thought Id make one of my own. I'll be looking to host meetups such as coffees, lunches, walks etc and I intend to make some really good friends with common interests of our beloved little ones! The more the merrier- so join yourself up and keep your eyes peeled for up and coming catch ups. Let any other mums know too that you think might be interested.

http://www.meetup.com/Mums-in-Burleigh/

See you soon smile

Hi there!!

I've just come across this post and thought you might be interested to know that I have just set up a new mums group to be based around Burleigh areas. It is for mums and especially those with bubs under 12 months. I am a first time mummy to Harrison who was born in February-he is now 7 months... I'm new to the area and haven't found any mummys groups yet so I thought Id make one of my own. I'll be looking to host meetups such as coffees, lunches, walks etc and I intend to make some really good friends with common interests of our beloved little ones! The more the merrier- so join yourself up and keep your eyes peeled for up and coming catch ups. Let any other mums know too that you think might be interested.

http://www.meetup.com/Mums-in-Burleigh/

See you soon smile

My youngest is nearly 22 months sad
hi, i have a 9 month old girl name maddison and im also pregnent with our second child which is due in september. I would love to meet up with other mums for play dates etc also to make some friends. I live in worongary.
Hi all!

As I do not really know whether this is the right place to put this post please accept my apologies if I should have posted that somewhere else.

However, my wife and I live on the Gold Coast and we are running a business focussing on health, fitness, nutrition and especially weight management. We would like to offer your mum's club a 15% discount on all our products. We are also more than happy to sponsor you guys starting on a 20% discount on all products if you are thinking about organising some events, meetings, parties and and and.

Just flick us an email to info@GetResultz.com.au or visit our website www.GetResultz.com.au

Happy Easter
Patrick
Hi Ladies,
I have created a FB group called Active Mums Gold Coast
If anybody is interested in joining for health/fitness motivation and also local exercise groups.
feel free to join the page smile
I tried to search your 'Active Mums Gold Coast' age on facebook but I couldn't find it, is there any way you could please send me the link?

Thank you
smile
Hi guys,
I'm glad I found this. I myself have just moved to robina from sydney and was searching for a mothers group. I'm 29 and I have a 10 yr old and a 5 month old.
Anyone interested in that coffee that was suggested previously??
Thanks,
Sophie
Hi mothers!! My name is Kasey. 26yrs old and have a 8month old baby named chase. We live in Robina area and looking to meet new mums and bubs. For catch ups, coffee or even fitness routine.
Sign in to follow this topic