Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Ipswich mums? Brassall mums?

Ipswich mums? Brassall mums? Rss

Hi, I'm 27, married, have a 13 month old son, and am 18 weeks pregnant with our second smile I live in Ipswich and moving to our new home in Brassall next week, and recently moved here from Canada. Looking to meet some mums of a similar age and/or similar aged kids. Play dates? Coffee? Stroller walking? smile

Hi, I'm 27, married, have a 13 month old son, and am 18 weeks pregnant with our second smile I live in Ipswich and moving to our new home in Brassall next week, and recently moved here from Canada. Looking to meet some mums of a similar age and/or similar aged kids. Play dates? Coffee? Stroller walking? smile

hey hun ,i live in brassall:) but i dont have a lil one yet im 33 weeks smile im 24 and umm yer,if u ever want to meet for coffee i have some other mums i just made friends with who already have lil ones we meet at riverlink smile

hey hun ,i live in brassall:) but i dont have a lil one yet im 33 weeks smile im 24 and umm yer,if u ever want to meet for coffee i have some other mums i just made friends with who already have lil ones we meet at riverlink smile

I'm out ipswich way too. I just had my first baby. He's almost 6 weeks old. I'm also 27. =) I'm looking for a mother's group to join also, in this area.
I'm wanting to make some Mummy friends in Ipswich too. I'm in North Booval. I have 2 little girls who are 2 1/2 and 8 months old smile

Hi all I'm also in the Ipswich area 27 and have a 12 month old and I'm 18 weeks pregnant with our second would love to catch up some time.
Hi girls,

I'm 28 with 2 girls a 4yr old and a 4month old. My husband works away so I get very bored and lonely would love to make some mummy friends around my age. I also live in the Ipswich area. Please email me I would love to meet some new people. kyliepriday@hotmail.com

Kylie
Sign in to follow this topic