Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Looking for a mothers group.... in gladstone/calliope area

Looking for a mothers group.... in gladstone/calliope area Rss

Hi... Im new to this sight so not sure if i am doing this right but i have just recently moved to calliope and me and my 2 girls - Delilah aged 3 and Alexis aged 9 weeks are looking to catch up and meet some other parents and kiddies smile

Hi... Im new to this sight so not sure if i am doing this right but i have just recently moved to calliope and me and my 2 girls - Delilah aged 3 and Alexis aged 9 weeks are looking to catch up and meet some other parents and kiddies smile
hey there i am also new to gladstone and have a three year old girl and a fifteen month... would love to catch up sometime as i know noboday here and that can be a bit daunting cant it... hope i am replying to this correctly as im first time user also nikki
Hey There,

Im relatively new to Gladstone also. However I have been here for just over a year. i have just had a little girl who is now 5 weeks old and I also have a 9 year old.
Since moving here I have worked and now i am on maternity leave I have all this time on my hands that I thought it would be good to catch up with other mums in the area as I havent been able to go out and meet people other than work.
Let me know if you have been able to meet up or are willing to meet up at some point and then hopefully make it an ongoing thing weekly?
Renee
Hey ladies, My name is Amy, I have a a 5mnth old boy, named levi. We currently live in a caravan with my partner Rob. As he is working up here, and rent is way to expensive. We have been up here for 3 months now. And Im starting to go a little crazy, as I have no friends up here. It would be really nice to find some and be able to catch up for coffee, lunch, shopping, beach, excersise lol. ETC.. Please get in contact if you would like the same.
Hi mums, i know this is an older post but I thought i'd add anyway. I'm a 25 year old mum that has an 11 month old daughter. My partner and I have just moved to Calliope from the Gold Coast and am wondering if there are any mum and bub things to do in the Gladstone/Calliope area? We don't know anyone and bub and I are looking for mums in the area or things to do. Has anyone had any luck finding anything?

hey there i am also new to gladstone and have a three year old girl and a fifteen month... would love to catch up sometime as i know noboday here and that can be a bit daunting cant it... hope i am replying to this correctly as im first time user also nikki

Hi there
I moved tp Gladstone one week ago, I have a 2.5 year old girl and a 9 month old. Would love to meet up if ye are meeting up just for chats and playgroups. Im all the way from Ireland . My husband is working here.
My mail is
marykerrigan@live.com.
Cheers
Mary
Oh my goodness... i am sooo sorry... as i said i had no idea how to use this site and i didnt receive any email notifications on people responding until yesterday. I am still very keen to have a catch up as still no noone here with children. Maybe we could all meet one day at the playcentre in gladstone?? If you have any other ideas as to where to meet that is fine too smile My email address is silato@hotmail.com if you would prefer to chat that way.
Looking forward to meeting some new mums around here smile

Hi there
I moved tp Gladstone one week ago, I have a 2.5 year old girl and a 9 month old. Would love to meet up if ye are meeting up just for chats and playgroups. Im all the way from Ireland . My husband is working here.
My mail is
marykerrigan@live.com.
Cheers
Mary

Hi Mary,

Let me know if you have any luck finding anything! We have been here a few weeks and no luck yet smile Hope you're enjoying Gladstone!

Erin

Hi Mary,

Let me know if you have any luck finding anything! We have been here a few weeks and no luck yet smile Hope you're enjoying Gladstone!

Erin

Hi Erin
Gladstone is lovely, drop me a mail and let me know when you are free for a coffee and a chat. x
Hi there,

My name's Melissa and would also be interested in meeting other mothers in the Gladstone area. I'm 25 and have a 3.5month old baby girl. I've lived in Gladstone for 2 years but haven't made any friends and would like to change that. I see there's been several people interested in meeting up. If you still check out this website maybe we should just set something for a few weeks from now and see how many of us turn up? Whether it be meeting at a park, etc. If anyone's interested in going for walks it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. Feel free to email me at kituppy@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Melissa.

Hi there,

My name's Melissa and would also be interested in meeting other mothers in the Gladstone area. I'm 25 and have a 3.5month old baby girl. I've lived in Gladstone for 2 years but haven't made any friends and would like to change that. I see there's been several people interested in meeting up. If you still check out this website maybe we should just set something for a few weeks from now and see how many of us turn up? Whether it be meeting at a park, etc. If anyone's interested in going for walks it'd be nice to have someone to talk to. Feel free to email me at kituppy@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Melissa.

Hi Melissa
SOrry i havent been on here in a while to check this out... there are 3 of us that have met up and its great to finally know some people around the area. If your keen to meet up for a cuppa one day just drop me a line and we can tee it up... silato@hotmail.com
Looking forward to it smile
Sign in to follow this topic