Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Hervey Bay mummys..

Hervey Bay mummys.. Rss

Hi everyone,

I'm Tracey and I have a 4yo boy Joshua and 2yo girl Tianni. Along with my hubby we've just settled in Hervey Bay last week. I'm looking for work but in the meantime I'm a stay at home mum again, and would love to meet up with some other mums and kids.

We love parks and the beach, and I'm going to start going to story time at the Library on Tuesday morning. Don't know of any playgroups yet.

Would love to hear from anyone out there who is keen to also meet new people.

Thx
HI Tracey smile

Im Kristy..
welcome to the bay hope its going well so far for u n ur lil family..
There r lots of play groups around i go to the one on a monday some times but we been all sick havent been any where sad
I havent been to the library as yet as i know my 2 will run a muck argh!!
so yeh when were all beta if u like we can organise to meet at a park if i like..just pm me n ill give u me mob smile
have a good day..

HI Tracey smile

Im Kristy..
welcome to the bay hope its going well so far for u n ur lil family..
There r lots of play groups around i go to the one on a monday some times but we been all sick havent been any where sad
I havent been to the library as yet as i know my 2 will run a muck argh!!
so yeh when were all beta if u like we can organise to meet at a park if i like..just pm me n ill give u me mob smile
have a good day..
Hi, Im Kris, moved to bay at the end of May. Finally starting to get settled in. Im a single mum with 2 daughters. Amber is 5 and at prep and Keira is 3. Im often looking for something to do of a tuesday or thursday with Keira as she gets bored and Id love to meet and make some new friends :)You can ad me on facebook Krisine Joynson smile

Kris, QLD, Amber 2, Keira 1

Hi smile ive added u i think of face book.... kristy schembri is my name..look forward to chattin smile
Hi,
im bree i know this post is a bit old, but was wondering if you are still doing a little bit of group?
Im 21 a mother of 2 (2yr old and 7 month old) i ve been living in maryborough for almost 1 year and would like to get to no some other people plus would love for my girls to have more kids to play with my eldest goes to daycare twice a week.
Hi Tracey..Hervey Bay is stunning! So much for your families and a great laid back lifestyle smile oh and the weather at the moment. ...perfect winter days. Hope you settle in well. I'm Casey smile
There are plenty of Facebook pages to meet and greet also. .Hervey Bay mummies...Hervey Bay mothers group 2014 ect. Type in the search bar smile
Absolutely. So much available for mums and some dad's or there for support. I think it's fantastic smile
Sign in to follow this topic