Huggies Forum

Gold Coast Mums Lock Rss

Hello baby mumma's!!!

im a young 20 yr old mum with a 4 month old spunky munky Cody on the gold coast just near dreamworld does anyone know of any good playgroups for young mums????

Hello baby mumma's!!!

im a young 20 yr old mum with a 4 month old spunky munky Cody on the gold coast just near dreamworld does anyone know of any good playgroups for young mums????

hey there

I regcognise you from the wed morn classes at the newborn clinic i used to attend smile anyway im jontel and my little bub ariana attend wed morn's at st mary's church from 10am its a new mums group for bubs upto 12mnths old..a few other girls from the classes attend as well generally there's a dozen or so mums an bubs ages 4wks onwards its really good and friendly we sing to songs at the end the babies love it! oh its free too smile
hope to see you there

jontel smile

Hello baby mumma's!!!

oh I forgot to say the playgroup at st mary's is on billinghurst rd right next to assisi college : )

oh I forgot to say the playgroup at st mary's is on billinghurst rd right next to assisi college : )

WOW!!! small world hehe sounds awesome im getting a car this week so hopefully ill be able to attend them really soon oh im so excited!!!! how are you anyways are you going to go to the 6 months + group when it starts??

WOW!!! small world hehe sounds awesome im getting a car this week so hopefully ill be able to attend them really soon oh im so excited!!!! how are you anyways are you going to go to the 6 months + group when it starts??

Cool be awesome to see you there Cody will love it!!

I am good and my little one Ariana is on the mend after having her 1st cold..its beeen hard a sick baby is something else like her being a newborn all over again...but she's getting better now smile otherwise life is good smile

Me an abbie an hannah went along to is it the Thur pm class at the new born clinic u reffering to? it was pretty much a drop in and people were just waiting to weigh their bubs an the nurse chats to u an thats it...or is there another one? smile
Oh poor Ariana was it just a common cold?? glad to hear she is on the mend that is awesome!!! hmmm pm classes??? no i use to go to the Wednesday morning classes for 2- 6 month babies where u there???

Cool be awesome to see you there Cody will love it!!

I am good and my little one Ariana is on the mend after having her 1st cold..its beeen hard a sick baby is something else like her being a newborn all over again...but she's getting better now smile otherwise life is good smile

Me an abbie an hannah went along to is it the Thur pm class at the new born clinic u reffering to? it was pretty much a drop in and people were just waiting to weigh their bubs an the nurse chats to u an thats it...or is there another one? smile

Oh poor Ariana was it just a common cold?? glad to hear she is on the mend that is awesome!!! hmmm pm classes??? no i use to go to the Wednesday morning classes for 2- 6 month babies where u there???

heya yeah it was a cold but she has developed a cough that has stuck around for over a wk an a half..back off to the doc again tomorrow poor little thing so hard wen u so little and unwell sad

yip the wed morn classes too smile I meant there is a thur arvo from 1.30pm for 6m babies onwards drop in session but its really only for weighing bubs
Hi Mums

I am also from the northern GC, living at Hope Island. I am in my 30's with a 2yr old and one on the way.

Has anyone had any luck with getting a gp together? Or maybe we can organise one??

Be nice to hear how you all got on.

Bensmum
Hey,

We live at the northern end of the gold coast, I have 3.5yo and 1.5yo boys and would love to get together with other mums near coomera/oxenford. If anyone would like to meet at a park on Tuesday's Wednesday's or Thursday's you can email me at poley_pup@hotmail.com. Feel free to respond regardless of the date of this posting. Hope to here from all that are interested.

Cheers Jacqui
Hi all smile
Ive got a beautiful little boy 7 months old, im 18 and looking for a young mums group (to avoid stares from older mums sad ) if anyone knows of a good one please let me know smile

thankyouu xoxo

Hi all smile
Ive got a beautiful little boy 7 months old, im 18 and looking for a young mums group (to avoid stares from older mums sad ) if anyone knows of a good one please let me know smile

thankyouu xoxo

Hey hun just curious how you went with this? I am after a 'young mums' play group for me and my bubs (6 months). I'm 23 but all the playgroups etc seem to be for mums 30+ and I really don't feel too comfortable! Goping insane just sitting at home and really want some playmates for my little man smile Thanks!!
Hi, I'm Rly interested in whether you guys found a playgroup or something for young mums? I'm 21 with a 14 mnth old baby girl and would love to meet some new people! I live in upper Coomera and have tried a few playground but find alot of them very clicky and sort of unfriendly sad would
Love to hear from you if you're in the same boat, would be great to meet some
New friends for myself and my little girl smile
Sign in to follow this topic