Huggies Forum

Gold Coast Mums Rss

Hi

Im a young mum from sth gold coast

with a 12 month old boy named Blake

anyone around our area ?
hi there i live on the gold coast up right near dreamworld, where abouts are u located

im 20 i have a 4 yr old boy and a lil girl 23weeks preg

Cheers Krystal

hi im on the border of NSW and QLD and always looking for new mums to meet! send me a PM if you'd like to catch up for a play sometime.
I am 24 yrs old and have a daughter who will be 3 in December smile
hi im a 19yr old mum with a 10month old girl, & 23weeks pregnant with a little boy. would love to meet other mums!!
hi im on the gold coast to i hve a 4 and 3 old helensvale

Im on the Gold Coast too but im not a young-in like the rest of you!! LOL.. im 32 (but still young at heart!!) laugh I am up near Wet n Wild... I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and preggie with not sure yet.. but am 18 1/2 weeks.
Hi girls I'm a 24yr old GC mummy with 2 kiddies Nevaeh 3 and Phoenix 2 always looking for new mummies to have a chat with smile

Am actually thinking of starting a playgroup in the New Year for young mums and mum's that have trouble "fitting in" to all the playgroups out there that seem to be filled with "gossip queens" lol I have been to a few and they all seem to be run at churches by people who think they are better than everyone else....

If you girls have FaceBook add me we can arrange a mummy and bub playdate or something smile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1034114774 <----- thats the link to my profile

xoxo look forward to catching up smile

Emily
Hi,
We moved here from NZ about 4 weeks ago. My husband works away up in Mackay so the kids and I are a bit lonely! I have a son who will be 4 in April and a daughter who will be 1 in a couple of weeks.
Would love to meet some other Mums. My son is really missing all his friends from home - poor kid. Playing with Mum is not as much fun - poor Mum.
I am in my early 30's and we are living in Hope Island.
If anyone wants to go out and take kids to the park or anything let me know.
Adrienne

Hi all

I am new to the forum and to motherhood too!!

My name is Jontel and I am 30 and live in Upper Coomera and have a 5 month old girl - and a hubby too ha ha...We are kiwi's that have been living in Auzzie for nearly 10 years.

I would love to meet other mums in Upper Coomera or the surronding suburbs as I dont know many mums at all.

hopeing to hear smile jontel & ariana
Hi emily

my name is jontel an I have a 5 month old girl and I live at upper coomera and I'd love to join a playgroup for new mums...are u still going to try do this?? where abouts on the GC are you?

jontel smile

Hi girls I'm a 24yr old GC mummy with 2 kiddies Nevaeh 3 and Phoenix 2 always looking for new mummies to have a chat with smile

Am actually thinking of starting a playgroup in the New Year for young mums and mum's that have trouble "fitting in" to all the playgroups out there that seem to be filled with "gossip queens" lol I have been to a few and they all seem to be run at churches by people who think they are better than everyone else....

If you girls have FaceBook add me we can arrange a mummy and bub playdate or something smile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1034114774 <----- thats the link to my profile

xoxo look forward to catching up smile

Emily
hi adrienne

i just read your post smile i am 30..where abouts in nz are you from? im from opotiki an my hubby is from whakatane...we've been in auzzie for a few years now but only moved back to qld frpm perth a yr an a half ago...anyway so i dont know many mums at all on the GC and would love to meet other mums too...how r u settling in? im in upper coomera not far from you.

jontel smile

Hi,
We moved here from NZ about 4 weeks ago. My husband works away up in Mackay so the kids and I are a bit lonely! I have a son who will be 4 in April and a daughter who will be 1 in a couple of weeks.
Would love to meet some other Mums. My son is really missing all his friends from home - poor kid. Playing with Mum is not as much fun - poor Mum.
I am in my early 30's and we are living in Hope Island.
If anyone wants to go out and take kids to the park or anything let me know.
Adrienne
hi there

i am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi and that your post applied to me too as im 30 laugh but looking for new mums on the GC too...im in upper coomera and I have a 5 moth old girl...do you attend any playgroups out in the area or can u reccommend one?

cheers jontel grin

Im on the Gold Coast too but im not a young-in like the rest of you!! LOL.. im 32 (but still young at heart!!) laugh I am up near Wet n Wild... I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 and preggie with not sure yet.. but am 18 1/2 weeks.
Sign in to follow this topic