Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Anyone know of a playgroup in Hervey Bay

Anyone know of a playgroup in Hervey Bay Lock Rss

Hi

I was just wondering whether anyone knew of any playgroups/mothers groups in Hervey Bay. I have just moved back here and would love to meet up with other mums and babies for coffee/chats/walks on the beach etc.

Thanks
Melissa
Hi I am not in hervey bay but if you contact Playgroup Australia at their website http://www.playgroupaustralia.com.au/
they will supply you with contact details of playgroups in your area.
Hi Melissa,
I'm looking for mums or mum-to-be in Hervey Bay, I've just moved here from Canberra with my partner and we have our first baby due in august. I don't know anyone here (except my parents) and i'm finding it a bit hard to make friends. If you'd like to chat email me lizzybabe18_2002@hotmail.com
cheers gasp)
Lizzy

QLD, Mum of 2

Hi
I live at River Heads, Hervey Bay. What suburbs are you all in?

On Tuesdays at the PCYC there is a baby/toddler gym group $2.50 which is excellent.
If you call the PCYC they'll give the exact times etc.

On Tuesday at River Heads is a small playgroup at 0930 at the community hall. $2.00 i think

On Wednesday 0.930 Robert St, Salvo's playgroup. heaps of kids

On Thursday 0930, there's another playgroup, not sure of street name, but it's around 10-15 littlies.

The community healthy centre also have mothers groups for newborns as well, across the road from Woolworths at Pialba

hope thats useful
Kath

Mum to Brooke 23.2 weeks, 450 grams now 3.5 yrs

Hi All, I've been Hervey Bay for nearly 18 months now. And i go to 2 playgroups. One on a Tuesday called Anklebiters which is held at the Scouts hall in Andrew st, Pialba. And the other HerveyBay playmates is on Wednesday held at the St james Church (i think) on Urraween Rd & Paintlins Ave. Both are a great bunch of mums all with young ones. They both run 9:30- 11am. If you want to know more details my email is cheznkids@aanet.com.au. I'd also be interested in this mothers group you have all been talking about. Just so you know my name is Cheryl & I have 3 children, 2 boys ages 4 1/2 years & almost 3 years & my baby girl is 7 months old.

Cheryl, Qld, 2 boys & a baby princess

Hi Melissa, My name is Kelly and I have 2 daughters 4 and nearly 8 weeks. I live in Maryborough. I would love to meet up with other mums and bubs for coffee etc. Its not that far between Maryborough and Hervey Bay. It seems hard to meet people with children. Bless the internet for making it easier for isolated mums and bubs to meet. My email is kweisz@bigpond.com
hey

i was just lookin through the old forums posted awhile ago and noticed u were looking for a playgroup?

did u happen to find one?
i am in hervey bay and my girls go to family day care 2 days a week and they go to playgroup both mornings

Hi Melissa, My name is liz some ppl call me Lizzy LOL.
I have 5 daughters ages,8y,7y,5y,almost 3y and 1y old.
I too I live in Maryborough. I would love to meet up with other mums and bubs for coffee too.
My email is mumof5girls_82@hotmail.com.

Hope to chat and meet you all soon.
Take care smile..

Liz

][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev209pf___.p

hi everyone,
i am new to this i was just flicking through the internet to find out where to find great playgroups for me and my daughter and came across this forum.
i am a 33 years old mum of 2 boys aged 14 & 12 and a daughter who is 2 yr old (and not forgetting the hubby) we live in dundowran beach hervey bay.after settling in now we feel as though we need to get out and mix/meet other mums/babies so we thought a playgroup may be a great idea.could anyone tell us where we might find one.cheers....nicky
Hi there, I am also new to this and am looking for a playgroup. I noticed your post was fairly recent, have you found any yet? We have just moved to Toogoom and we have two girls who are nearly 3 and nearly 1. We need to start getting out some more...
Narisa
Hi there, I am also new to this and am looking for a playgroup. I noticed your post was fairly recent, have you found any yet? We have just moved to Toogoom and we have two girls who are nearly 3 and nearly 1. We need to start getting out some more...
Narisa
Wow, I forgot about this forum that I wrote. Anyway, dd is now 2 1/2 and have another one due in a couple of weeks. I never really found a playgroup I was comfortable in, instead we take dd to the pcyc on a tues morn for gym play, she loves it and we are meeting heaps of people. Theres one that starts at 9.30-10.20, and another one 10.30-11.20, cost is $3. For those of you looking for a playgroup in particular, the website is really good. I hope we can meet some time.

Sign in to follow this topic