Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. looking for young mums 18 to 25 in cairns with babies

looking for young mums 18 to 25 in cairns with babies Rss

hey mummies im a 19 yr old new mum desperately looking for new mums around my own age to be friends and organise outings my lil girl has almost confined me to the house and im sure im not the only one lets get together lol grin
Hi I'm a 24yr old single mum to a little 3 1/2 mnth old boy in cairns. I rarely come on huggies but if you are still interested in starting a group please email me at jadeshanks@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Jade

Hi, i'm a 24 year old mum that will so be moving to cairns in early october and looking at living in the Mt Sheridan area, i would love to meet some new people once i get there. Our kids are Alexis she's currently 19 months and bub number 2 due in 6 weeks or so.
Hope to hear from you.
Lauren
hey there lauren

have you got facebook? if you do add me on there and we can keep in contact if you like. my email is bugsbunny151@hotmail.com...my name is joanne smith.
hope to see you on there

hey there lauren

have you got facebook? if you do add me on there and we can keep in contact if you like. my email is bugsbunny151@hotmail.com...my name is joanne smith.
hope to see you on there

Hi Joanne,

I tried looking you up, but I was unable to find you. so if you like you can look me up my email is lpwool@hotmail.com and my name is Lauren Woolaston.
Im a 23 yr old mum and my daughter is 12 weeks today. I have just moved to Cairns and would love to meet new people. Hubby goes to work on monday so i will be left to my own demise.

Let me know if you are still intersted on meeting some new moms as i would love to kjnow a few others.
Hi,

have you got facebook? i hardly ever use the huggies website! if your on facebook add me on there and we can maybe set something up. my fb address is bugsbunny151@hotmail.com. if you dont then you can email me at joannesmith87@hotmail.com. i know its a bit confusing but hope to chat to you soon.
joanne
smile
Hi Im 23 and have a 5month old boy. Looking to meet other mummies in Cairns. You can add me on FB Silva Stone or email silva.stone@hotmail.com!
Hey ladies, I'm Lizzie and I'm 21 and i have a 7 month old little boy. I'm looking to make some mummy friends if anyone in interested getting together please contact me. My email is lovergirl2114@hotmail.com smile
Hey everyone,
I'm not to sure how old these messages are but I'll take my chance and introduce myself.
I'm 24 (25 two days after Xmas) and I'm a first time mumma. Gave birth to my little girl on the 13 th September, although she was due on the 18th November. She is 3 months old and doing amazing but unfortunately I have no mum friends and would love to meet some other mums in cairns. Feel free to add me on Facebook: Gabrielle Cavies
Sign in to follow this topic