Huggies Forum

mackay mums Lock Rss

are there any here?

Hi, I'm here, I live in Mackay. I'm mum to three boys aged 10,8, and my youngest is 13 1/2 months.
Hi Liss. I'm Toni, a SAHM to Shakira.. same age as your youngest wink

We're at Sarina Beach.. so not technically Mackay. But interested to know about any baby/toddler related activities that you could recommend...

Hi there,
I live in Mackay also. I have a 2 yr old girl, charli, and am due to have my second in January. I dont know anyone in mackay and its probably time that i get out there and meet some other mums. if you also hear of any mother/play groups please let us know.
row

<a

hey! My name is Bel and I am a stay at home mum to Lily who is 4 with another one on the way! I live out at grasstree beach and have been thinking about starting a play/mothers group, would be happy to meet up sometime if anyone is interested, Im in mackay all the time, we reguarly go to pcyc, the lagoon and the park on malcomson st, so if anyone is interested let me know smile
Hi Bel,
I'm always up for a catch up. We also go to the PCYC and lagoon quite often, esp now that it is starting to get so hot.
let me know if you are ever up for a catch up - either message or pm if you would prefer
row

<a

Hi everyone, we live in Seaforth. I have a 10 and half mth old daughter. We love living in Seaforth, I can't believe I haven't found this site sooner.

Take care and chat sooon!!
Hi,
I'm in Mackay, well Grasstree Beach but close enough. I'm a SAHM to my 18 month old little boy.
because i'm not motivated enough to go to play groups and the like in mackay (slacko, i know) I've been going to the storytime sessions in sarina on wednesdays. Harry's mum - you might be interested in bringing your little boy?

they start at 10am (usually a bit later coz 9 times outta 10, everyone turns up late). we do a few stories, a craft activity and a bit of a movement activity.

hay my name is cassie and i live in andergrove. i have a 6 mnth old daughter i would love to catch up with other mums.
Hey there, I'm in Mackay too.

I have a 21 month old DD, 7 month old DD and one due in September.

I'm a bit of a slacker at getting to playgroup but reeeeally should change that.

Would certainly be interested in doing something smile Have never been to PCYC....

Cheers

Christy
i received an email today advertising "National Play Day" on the 22nd of March. It's going to be held by Playgroup Australia on the Cnr of Nebo Rd and Lagoon St

info here

I've marked it on my calendar - hopefully this rain has gone by then!!

Sign in to follow this topic