Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Toowoomba Mothers Groups

Toowoomba Mothers Groups Rss

I am currently going to playgroup on a Monday, but I'm interested in joining a mothers group also.
I have a 3.5year old and a 7mths old.

Hi,

I am in Toowoomba too (Highfields actually) and would love to meet up with other mums too. I dont go to playgroup but I am part of a mothers group with some other mums here at highfields.
I have a DS who is 3 (well on saturday) and a DD who is 18mths.
Would love to get to know you & get the kids together one day!

Cheers
xx

DS 06, DD 08, #3 EDD 12/10.10

Hello. My name is Andrea. I live west of Toowoomba. I am apart of an online toowoombamumsforum.com group. We have weekly meet ups, and a pram walking group every Tuesday. Other meets are Mondays, and Fridays one week, and Wednesday the next to accommodate everyone. Hope to see ya around.

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/aaaburton

My names karla I live in toowoomba qld. I have a 4 month old and about too finish up a mothers group and am interested in finding another as this is my first child its been great meeting other mums. Can any one help me find one or know where one meets in toowoomba
Hi there. My husband and i + 8mth old are new to the area and we dont know anyone. im looking for a mothers group to join to keep me from going insane. Would be ideal if one was in highfields. If someone could please provide me with some info it would be appreciated. TIA
Sign in to follow this topic