Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. Mum's in Queensland that have been wrongly accused by the Department of Child Safety

Mum's in Queensland that have been wrongly accused by the Department of Child Safety Rss

@clairefactor please contact me in regards to child safety I've experienced first hand their incompetence and feel only a class action case against them will suffice keen to talk to you.
@clairefactor or anyone wanting to resolve family matters caused by the insidious department of Child safety please contact me. Something must be done to stop the stealing of children from happy loving homes. I've experienced first hand their incompetence and fortunately had my case dismissed in court after two of my children were forcibly removed from my home unnecessarily. I believe a class action against them is the only way to bring about postive change and stop social workers abusing their position of power, often with personal agendas. The department is not to be trusted! I'm keen talk to anyone who wants to stand up take action against them.
rohfullofjoy@gmail.com
There is a Facebook activist group on Facebook called Luke's army that can help with information for parents dealing with child safety
Sign in to follow this topic