Huggies Forum

new mum from wynnum Rss

hi everyone, im new to this site and new to motherhood. i have a 4mth old baby girl. and i was wondering if there was anyone else who lived out this way? also i was wondering if anyone was part of the Aust. Breastfeeding Assoc. meetings in wynnum and wondered if anyone knows when the next meetings are? i would really love to meet some more mums who i can share stories and baby tips with.
looking foward to hearing from anyone. =)
hi, i'm a mum of a 2 yr old baby boy and i'm from the redlands area. I wouldn't have a clue about the breastfeeding assoc, but i wouldn't mind a chat every now and then. Tyson and i are part of a playgroup and also a walking group but the other mums are wonderful to talk to and all have varied opinions on different topics.
cya.
Hi I have a nearly 2yr old little boy not sure if you are still looking to meet others in redlands but I'd love to chat some time. I live in Cleveland and being a stay at home mum I'd love to meet some other mums to talk to.. Hope to hear from u soon

belindamolloy@hotmail.com

Belinda, Bris. 6yr boy & 3yr girl, 9mth girl

Hi, my name is Amanda and I have a 4 year old boy called Tyson. I live in the Redlands area and work from home doing Family Day Care. At present I look after a 21 month old little girl and a nearly 4 year old boy. If any other mums would like to get together, whether it be in my home at a park whatever, I would be only too grateful. My son Tyson has cerebral palsy, he is a very social little thing and basically just loves to be with people. He doesn't talk much but his latest word is my name! (He never did get around to calling me Mum). So anyway as I said I would love to get together with anyone who is interested. My e-mail address is aburns@hn.ozemail.com.au. Or just post me.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Amanda

Amanda, Qld. Married to Chris. Boy DOB 23/10/2000

hi my name is natalee i have a 7 month old baby boy and i live in Alexandra Hills if you would like to chat with me my email address is nataleewight300@optusnet.com.au
Sign in to follow this topic