Huggies Forum

Sth side mum Rss

Hi everyone

I'm 22years old and am a first time mum to a 6 week old baby boy. I live near Beenleigh on the South side of brissie. Most of my friends havent had kids yet and i would really love to be able to talk to someone that experiences the same things i am with being a mum. Not that i dont appreciate the friends i do have, i understand it must be hard for them too listening to me drone on about Jackson. If there is anyone out there that would like an email buddy and someone to talk to i would love to chat. My email is louise81@iprimus.com.au Look forward to hearing from someone

smile

Lou, QLD,16 month old baby boy- Jackson

hey lou,

i am melissa. and have sent you an email.. feel free to chat anytime..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi there

My name is kia and I have a 6 month old boy. I tried to send you an email but not sure if you got it. My email address is grr_one@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat more. Hope to here from you soon Kia

kia, bris

Hi Melissa and Kia

I received both your emails, thank you for replying. Look forward to getting to know you both.
Talk soon

Lou smile

Lou, QLD,16 month old baby boy- Jackson

Hi Lou,
My name is Tracey. I live in Eagleby. I will send you an email shortly.

Mother of 3, Qld

just sent u an email i live in beenleigh im 21 my son nearly 10 months his name is tyler i hope to haer from u
sally

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

Hi louise,

My name is danielle. I live in carbrook with 2 children. I have sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon. Would love to chat with you.

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Sign in to follow this topic