Huggies Forum

hello Rss

Hi, I am just new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I am due on the 15th September and live in Brisbane.

mum to two

good luck when your baby is it your first one i love been a mum and i would do it again are you have a boy or a girl where in brisbane do you live in i from plainland but my family live in lawnton send me a EMAIl any time you like on JohanneChambers@bigpond.com

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi Angelic Devil,
Good luck with the birth of your baby. My name's Louise and I live near Kallangur. I'm 29, my husband Paul is 30 and our daughter Ella is nearly 9 months. If you would like to email me you can get me on loulou_074@hotmail.com.

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

MY NAME IS JOHANNE I AM 27 FROM BRISBANE ETHAN IS 15 MONTHS OLD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU AND I AM MSN IF YOU HAVE JohanneChambers@bigpond.com lets chat

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Hi there,goodluck.would love to talk sometime.My email is leanneroslyn@optusnet.com.au hope to talk soon.Leanne

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi Angelic - devil,
My name is Tracey, and I am mum to 3. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope everything is going well for you. I am a stay at home mum, and live on the southside of Brisbane. If you would like to chat, email me at traceyl01@hotmail.com anytime.

Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

hi angelic-devil
hope evry thing is going well with the preg guess what have bub on the 13th lol thats my bday hehe anyway i dont live at brissy or in qld but im only like 4 hours from there i think its only 4 hours lol i live at inverell i have a 7 month old gilr shes my first i had her by c section not what i wanted for a first child but anyway its what came out was the best so good luck hope to hear from u soon
im kinda new also still working the site out
venessa
cya xxxxx

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

Hi,

I know this is a bit late, but better late than never hey! I was due Oct 3 last year and had my baby girl on the 18th Sep - 2 weeks early. Did everything go well for you? Are you enjoying being a mum? Where abouts in Brisbane are you? I have just moved to Springwood. Look forward to hearing from you soon...
Sign in to follow this topic