Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

First Time Mum Lock Rss

Hi all, i'm 20 and just had my first bub Archie who's just over 3 mths now. I'm married and living in Jindalee, Brisbane. I moved here from london, over a year ago to be with my hubby but am finding it a bit lonely now as i spend a lot of time at home. Just wondering if anyone wanted to meet for coffee or lunch or basically just get out of the house as i'm i can't be the only one!? I have a car so am quite happy to travel...hope to hear from you soon. My email is [email protected]

Lou, Brisbane Mum to Archie 11/01/06

Hi Lou
Im Shandell and I live in Forest Lake so not to far from you. We have a group that gets together pretty regularly, a few are first time mums others are not. We usually go to someones house each time and everyone just brings a plate of food.

We have our own thread of Lets get together (again). If you would like to join.

I have a 2.5yr old son Logan and 1yr old twins Lachlan and Lilly. If you want to chat or come and meet up just email me at [email protected]

twingle mummy (singleton and twins)

Hi there!

I am known as whataheart in the huggies forum. I have a bub who turns 1 tommorow and also a 6yo who is at schoool. I also join the women from Lets get together (again!). It is a great group of women.

I thrive on adult company so I need to get out of the house as often as I can (or have people over). There are quite a few local mums groups and get togethers in the Western suburbs area. Having said that I also live locally and have a car.

I would love to meet up for coffee, lunch etc etc.

If you would like to email me you can reach me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Whataheart - Girls16/1/00, 28/4/05 & 04/09/08

Sign in to follow this topic