Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. bribie area new mums 2006

bribie area new mums 2006 Lock Rss

hi my name is sherryn
im 22 with now 9 week old baby boy logan (02/02/06) married and currently on maternity leave (dont think ill go back)
hopeing to have the weekly/fortnightly get together with other mums with a bub the same age that live in the general area (would be great to get off the island) and just chat about anything, have coffee meet in parks of at my home and have a little play mate for my baby to learn with
please all ages welcome

Logan 02/02/06 - Sarah 29/05/07

Hi Sherryn
My name is Kerry and I belong to a group in Caboolture. I personally have a 2.5 year old boy, and the group as a whole has children from newborn up to 3.5 (most of the 3.5 year olds are now in kindy though so the oldest that comes to the group is around 2.5-3). You would be welcome to join us if you like. My email is [email protected] I also know the Zone Coordinator for Playgroup for Caboolture Area (which includes Bribie Island) and I think there may be a couple of groups in Bribie area (just don't know the age of the kids).
Anyway, would be happy to help howeever I can....
Kerry

James' Mum

Sign in to follow this topic