Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. Any young mums around Ipswich

Any young mums around Ipswich Lock Rss

Hi I'm Alana 20years and first time mum to Hannah 6.5 months and i am interested in talking to any mothers really around ipswich and surrounding areas.

Hi Alana! My name is Julie and I'm in Camira, not exactly Ipswich but near enough (about 25kms away).
If you want to chat my email/msn is [email protected]
My son turned 7months yesterday so we have bubbas a similar age!
Hi alana im from churchill my baby is 3 months. Its hard finding people from round this area.....

Tamara

Hi alana...i'm from Ipswich. Riverview actually. I am 23 with a 8 month old baby girl, Tahlia. If you would like to chat my email is [email protected]

Kelly (23) Brisbane, mum to Tahlia 11months

Hi Lana, Im Krystle 17 years old and first time mum to Tyreece 10 and 1/2 months old. I would love to chat becasue all my friends and partner left when i had my son. I live in Leichhardt

]

hey!!
how is everyone??? my name is francine and i am a proud mum to a gorgeous little boy named jacob is just turnig 5 months on christmas day!!
i am 21 years old and i live in flinders view.
if you and any other young mums would like to chat feel free to either e-mail or add me to their msn.

my addy is:
[email protected]

always up for a chat!!! =)

fran and jacob

Fran,QLD, 18mths gorgeous son!!

Sign in to follow this topic