Huggies Forum

I'm a newbie! Rss

Hi girls

Just thought i would introduce myself - my name is Fiona but most of my friends call me Fee! I am 32 years old and have a three month old son called Thomas and a stepson Jamie who is 14 1/2 years old.

I live at Wakerley on the Bayside and am always on the lookout for new things to go and do with Thomas. It is such a change to working when you are around adults all the time!! lol

I hope to meet many of you soon - some of my closest friends i have met over the internet so i hope this will be the situation here.

Fee

Fee, Brisbane, QLD Mum to 2 boys.

Hi Fee,
My name is Andrea I'm 27yo and have a 10week old baby girl named Tarni. I live at Victoria Point.
I think I left you a message at "New mums in Reland Shire" It would be nice to catch up for a chat. Email me soon - mccoskerpat@telstra.com
Hi Fee and Andrea,
My name is Tracey. I am a stay at home mum, with 3 kids, Aiden (10.5 yo boy), Angelique (8 yo girl), and Brady (10.5 month old boy). I live on the Southside of Brisbane in Eagleby. I am also in connection with other mums based in Brisbane and throughout Australia, so if you would like to chat, email me to traceyl01@hotmail.com

Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Fee, my name is Leanne I would love to talk sometime my emial is leanneroslyn@optusnet.com.au I hope to talk soon

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi Tracey and Leanne

Great to hear from you. I will email you soon!

Fee

Fee, Brisbane, QLD Mum to 2 boys.

Sign in to follow this topic