Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Brisbane
  5. New mums in Reland Shire

New mums in Reland Shire Rss

Hi everyone,
My name is Andrea I'm 27yrs and live at Victoria Point. I have a 10 week old baby girl named Tarni. I am interested in meeting other mothers with babies around the same age, who might like to start up a mothers group/playgroup around the Redland shire of Brissy, I thought we could take turns in holding the group at each others houses to make it fair. I am also starting a scrapbooking album for my daughter so maybe some of you might like to meet and do a photo scraping day??
Chat to you all soon.
Hi Andrea

Having just joined this site a few minutes ago i was happy to see your post!

I am 32 and have a 13 week old little boy called Thomas. I am very interested in getting together with other mums - i live at Wakerley which is 10min north of Capalaba - 5 minutes from Wynnum.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Fee

Fee, Brisbane, QLD Mum to 2 boys.

Hi Fee,
It was great to see your reply. My email adddress is mccoskerpat@telstra.com or you could reach me on 0413470670. I hope to hear from you again soon.
Hi Andrea,

My name is Danielle, I am 28 and have two girls aged 2 and 1.

I would love to chat with you and meet some mums who live around my area.

I live in carbrook. 10 mins from vic point.

If you would like to contact me my email address is ellonyemel@optusnet.net.au

Hope to talk to you soon.

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi Danielle,
It was great to see your reply. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply my internet has been down. Would love to chat email me on mccoskerpat@telstra.com
Talk to you soon

Andrea
Hi Andrea

Hmmm .... it seems to me that we have quite a few mums springing up in our area.

We'll have to talk about setting up a playgroup what do you think?

Fee

Fee, Brisbane, QLD Mum to 2 boys.

Sign in to follow this topic