Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. anyone from kerang/swan hill areas?

anyone from kerang/swan hill areas? Lock Rss

i we have recently moved to the area and i have a 3yr old daugter and hoping to meet some other mothers with cildren to make friends as my daughter misses having children to play with. anyone interested in playdates or just a friendly chat i look forward to hearing from you
Hi I'm from Swan Hill new to this website I have a 17 month old boy and expecting early October r u in Kerang or Swan Hill I'm in Swan Hill
hi i live out at mystic park which is just past lake boga its about 30mins from swan hill. i first disscovered this site when i was pregnant with my daughter and have made a few friends along the way. its hard in this day and age to make friends and find this site as helped me in the past.
hello ladies smile

Hi I live in Mildura, Im happy to meet up with you both...

I have a DD 4, DS1 2 and & DS2 is 13weeks....

***I also have msn if you would like to chat - [email protected] thats my email addy as well smile

[Edited on 08/07/2007]

Alanna,VIC DD 030503 DS1 290605 & DS2 040407

hi thanks 4 repling. would love to chat i ave added you to my messenger.you can add me also if you like. [email protected] or you can email me at [email protected]
Hi ladies,
I live in kerang and have a 3 yr old girl and having another baby girl in seven weeks
If you wanna add me its [email protected]

img]http://bd.lilypie.com/ddwvp11/.png[/img][/

Hi everyone

Im in lake Boga well tresco actualy.

I have a 5yrold girl going to Boga school this year and a almost 3yrld boy and an 18mth old girl both home with me all day.

Have you organised a meet up yet? ive been to a few meet ups from other forums but all in melbourne as there isn't ever anyone close to me willing to meet. Im not that bad, realy im not LOL.

Laura i have a friend who has just moved to kerang with a 3yr old. do you go to playgroup? there is a few there, any preferance?

Mystic park is close, im excited to hear there is someone close who loves having a cyber life too. all my friends think im crazy.

Hope to hear from some of you soon
Mysticmum come along to the Lake boga playgroup. We meet on thursday mornings at the preschool during the school term. website: http://www.lakebogaplaygroup.websyte.com.au We are having our easter hunt in two weeks.

Sam

[Edited on 07/03/2008]

Teagan 7, Ryden 4, Tayla 3 and Me&Dh 35

hi im in cohuna, not far from kerang im happy to meet at kerang. if you would like just pm me and i will give you my email address. i have 3 kids with number 4 on the way due sept. a 7 yr old,nearly 6 yr old and 20 month old.

Sign in to follow this topic