Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. VIC
  5. wanting to hear from mums in victoria

wanting to hear from mums in victoria Lock Rss

hi super, how are you.dont worry about me whinging about my name its not that i hate it ,its just people never get it right and call me jasmin and its annoying when you tell them your name starts with a y and not a j 3 million times.anyway when are your bub due?i have a 6yr old boy 4 yr old girl and 9 and a half mth old girl,she has just started crawling and is into everything she can get her chubby hands on its exhausting chasing her all dayanyway id better go for now please write backand let me know how you are going.
best wishes always yasmin

duckysmum

hi karen,
thanks for your messege how are you and nicholas doing.my kids are 6yr old boy,4yr old girl and almost 10 mth old girl who has started crawling and is into everything she can get her chubby hands on ,shes wearing me out.i live in parkdale vic ,i'd love to hear from you my e mail address is pug78@hotmail.com.au hope to hear from you best wishes yasmin

duckysmum

hi elle, well i live in parkdale vic so im guessing theres a bit of distance between our towns but i hope we could keep in touch my email address is pug78@hotmail.com.au.hows your son doing?i have a 6yr old boy a 4yr old girl and almost 10 mth old girl who has just started crawling and is wearing me out.anyway i have to go and chase the crawler out of the kitchen hope to hear from you soon best wishes yasmin

duckysmum

Hello Yasmin,

Hope all is well with you. Boy are you busy! Hope you are enjoying motherhood. How is your husband now? I hope things are looking up for you. A 9 month old would be making you tired but I'm sure she is gorgeous and that it is all worthwhile for you. Me? I'm due in mid July, this is my first so I'm kind of scared but excited at the same time.

Take care.

bubsy32

hi super,
good to hear from you my other half is doing wellthanks for asking.i remember felling like you scarred but i just thought that once the labour starts theres no turning back just focus on getting through it and you'll be just fine anyway once you see bub you'll realise it was all worth it and you'd go through again for them.its so exciting when someone has a baby as you can tell i have no nieces or nephews yet and i have no intention of having anymore three is hard work but lots of love anyway super i'll leave this short and sweet as i have to chase my baby around hope to hear from you soon my email address is pug78@hotmail.com feel free to write anytime warm wishes yasmin and family

duckysmum

Sign in to follow this topic