Huggies Forum

Country Vic Mums Rss

Hi I'm from Warrnambool, 28yrs and mum of three boys. (trying for the fourth boy.) Is there any probs with newborns/babies in the country as we only moved from inner city melb 4 months ago and I'm not sure about this whole country thing yet.

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

Hi there tigergirl

I live in Colac not far from you. I love the country and I have just had my darling daughter recently. I really can't tell the difference between country and city kids until there older.

looking forward to hearing from you

petangel23@yahoo.com

Peta

mirabi 28/11/03

hi well my name is nat im 20 and i have an 8 1/2mth old daughter i live in timboon about 1/2 an hour from you. i go to warrnambool all the time every week mostly i have been looking for ppl to chat to in the country to if interested i have msn and my e-mail is twinletoes0212@hotmail.com is ya wanna chat anytime hope to here from anyone in the country bye
Hi Nat, I'm 25, I use to live in Timboon. But my parents and I moved to Bendigo in 94, they were here for 6 years and have now moved to Warrnambool to be closer to mums parents while I stayed on here. I'm married and have a wonderful 7 month old son named Zachary, anytime you want to exchange baby stories you can email me at elle_fraser@hotmail.com..cheers

Elle
hi ellebaby do you have msn messenger my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com? hope to hear from you i sent you an e-mail yesterday seeya
Hi ellebaby and everyone else here in country vic.
I live between Coleraine and Balmoral, about 2 hours from Warrnambool, often go there to do some shopping and fishing with DH and more recently my daughter Montana, 3 1/2 months old now. We've been here 14 months, and it gets pretty lonely out here on the farm. My husband manages this sheep stud we're on. Both our families are from St.Arnaud, too far to visit often, so I'd love to hear from anyone who is willing to chat about our kids, and life in general!
My email is arharvey@ozemail.com.au
Can't wait to hear from someone!

Robyn

Robyn, mum to Montana,18-10-03 + Diesel,26-3-06

hi robyn how are you? so how old are you?i love the name montana that is so nice dont here of it much. well i am always going into warrnambool to do something either shopping or to a clinic or something.
well i guess it does get abit lonely on the farm we were thinking of moving out of town awhile ago but it just wouldnt sute me i would get way to bored. but timboon isnt all that big anyway.
so is montana a good baby? well my daughter is just into everything at the moment and she has just started to climb up on things and then of course she falls and hits her head. well anyway do you have msn messenger? my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com hope to here back from you soon seeya nat
Hi Nat,

Thanks for your reply. I am 25 years old, did I read that you are 20? Might have been someone else. My brother's 20, he's getting married later this year, to a girl who's my age. He works on a farm too. Are you married or have a man? What does he do?
Yes, Montana is a good baby, I was terrified of having a baby who screams all the time etc.....but was very lucky. She sleeps really well, doesn't cry much at all. How old is your daughter? And what's her name? I try to encourage Montana to roll or crawl or something, but as yet nothing. She's only 3 1/2 months, so I suppose I should have some patience! She's on formula, I can't wait till next month to give her some cereal, I'm looking forward to her reactions, but will take advice and wait till 4 months at least.
I don't know what msn messenger is, so haven't got it, sorry.
Anyway, thanks again, hear from you soon I hope,
Robyn

hi robyn how are you today? well yeah i am 20 turned 20 in december i live with my b/f where not married yet we arnt in no rush but proberly will get married oneday my b/f is just milking cows and doing some work and stuff at the moment he used to work at the bakery but it was stupid hours and he would just sleep all day. well my daughters name is caprice and she is 9mths old and she is a little terror she is under the computer desk now trying to pull at the cords and stuff i tell her no but she dosent seem to listen to me much.
well i started caprice on solids at 3 mths she was a very hungry baby and just wasnt settleing proberly but soon as she was on solids and she was alot happier.
so montana is she rolling over or anything yet?
caprice used to just roll everywhere and then she finally learnt to crawl.
well she still has more teeth coming her cheeks are bright red today she hasnt been sleeping very well at all.
so does your brother have any kids yet?
well anyway better go msn messenger is a chat thing that you can chat to ppl on you can download msn messenger u go to www.ninemsn.com and scroll down and on the right hand side it has download msn messenger 6.1.
well anyway better go and get caprice out from under the desk she has the old phone and is wrapped up in the cord lol anyway hope to here back from you soon take care nat
I'll send to your email address.....

Robyn

Peta,
Hi i grew up in Colac and only recently moved. i would be interested in getting to know you, if you like.
Tam

Tam, Vic, 15mth girl

hi tam how ya going? so where do you live now? well i have a 9 mth old named caprice whats your littles ones name? my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com and i also have msn if you would like to chat hope to here from you seeya nat
Sign in to follow this topic