Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. looking for new friends

looking for new friends Rss

hi there all my name is belinda in 29 years old with 2 girls age 6 and 10 weeks..i live in melbourne and would love to meet some new friends with young children as most of my friends do not have kids...if you would like to chat you can email me at belinda_mckay4@yahoo.com.au..hope to speak to you soon

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Belinda,

My name is Bek. I am in the same boat. I am 28 and my friends don't have children either. I live in Melbourne and have a 9 month old boy and 2 step children 14 and 11. I also work full time which makes my life rather hectic. It would be nice to talk to someone my age with a baby - I did not really click with the mums in my mothers group plus they meet during the day when I am at work. Email me at rebekahfitzgerald@hotmail.com if you want to chat!

Bek,Vic, 9mth Baby

hi belinda
i am a 30 year old with 2 boys 2 yrs and 4 months. I dont drive so i am very isolated and again none of my friends have babies. I am in melbourne and would love to chat. my e-mail is melpizz@yahoo.com speak to you soon
melissa

melissa,MELB, 2 male monsters 2y & 4m

Hi. I am a 32 yr old mum of a 21mth old boy. I am in a mums grp but the other ch'n except 1 are girls-not that it matters at this age, but would like to maybe meet a few other mums with boys around the same age as my son. I have a couple of friends with babies but again they are girls. would love to have a chat. Chat soon. Karen
Hello ladies,

I too live in Melbourne, My name is Cherie and I have a little girl called Paige who is 6 months old. I am 33 years of age and I am about to start back to work part time. I do belong to a fantastic mothers group, the girls are just great but I am always up to having a chat with new friends. My email address is jinkers@bigpond.com.

Take care, hope to chat soon.

Cherie, Melbourne, 6 month baby girl 06/03.

I AM ASLO AFTER PEOPLE TO CHAT TO,
oppppppps damn caps sorry , if anyone would like to add me to msn littlw_brock1@msn.com

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

Hi there, My name is Mariane and my husband, 12 month old son and I are moving to the Rowville in the next few weeks from Sydney. I would love to chat to any other mothers in the area as I haven't yet located a mothers' group or swim classes for my son. Feel free to email me at mares_pete_cumo@yahoo.com.au
(FYI Cumo is my dog, not my son. His name is James)
Mares

Mares, VIC, 5yr old James and 2 yr old Michael

Sign in to follow this topic