Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Young Mums in SE Suburbs

Young Mums in SE Suburbs Lock Rss

yeah , is it hard at times but somehow i get through the day, sometimes the do want to be fed at the same time but they are now bottle fed so it makes it easier. lucky enough for me they sleep all night, they are demanding but not all the time. over all they are very good girls.
if anyone has any more q's i'd be happy to answer them

2yo twin girsl and edd 21/03/07

Hi girls, my name is Katrina, I live on the border of Narre Warren and Berwick. I'm 26 and have 2 girls Jacqui who is 4 in May and Poppy who is 3 months.

Jacqueline, 3 1/2 Poppy, 3 months

hi all anyone interested in meeting up.. im charmaine... 19... from cranbourne... mother to Zachariah aged 2.5 and EDD 27.7.05 smile

feel free to add me to msn: [email protected]

~Charmzy

Sav 1y Bella 2y Zach 4y Alex 5y TTC#5

Hi Ginger! It's Dianne! Fancy seeing you on here! How's Zac? Jai is really good, just over 7mths old now. What have you been up to? call me....

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

Hang on Ginger.... are you pregnant again??????????? otherwise who's Isabella???

hi i'm 18 and moveing to clayton in 3 weeks with my 14 mths old daughter anita and are looking forward to meeting other mums and other kidz and becomeing friends as i only know one person other their

Mckenzies monkeys

heyyyyyy di! what a lovely coincidence to find you here! I dont have your number so cant call! my email address is [email protected] so email me or add me to msn

(everyone else is welcome to as well... id love to chat)

back to you di... yes im pregnant again.. 26 weeks.. still deciding if her name is going to be Isobel or Isabella.... one day he will make up his mind lol

hope we can catch up soon, cant believe how old jai is already! wow!!!

hope all is well for everyoneeeeeee grin

if anyone else wants to catch up as well... add me to msn and we can organise it on there! I need to get out of the house more while im still able to... !!!

~Charmaine

Sav 1y Bella 2y Zach 4y Alex 5y TTC#5

hi ginger, I dont get on the computer often so i'll just had out my fone number (its my work number) 0413388520, so give me a call, coz im dying to see you! hope everythings going well for you! hows your sister? say hi to her for me. give me a ring and we can meet up. xoxoxo

hi, i am 22 yrs old and live in pakenham, i have a 9 1/2 month old girl, would like to make more friends in the area can email me on [email protected]

Kelly, Vic, madison born 4/11/04

Sign in to follow this topic