Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. Young Mums in SE Suburbs

Young Mums in SE Suburbs Lock Rss

Hi All

I'm 21 years of age and expecting my first on 10 January 2005. I am looking for some friendly Mums around my age to catch up and become friends as I don't have many. I live in Narre Warren. I moved down from Queensland a few years ago and I'm finding it difficult to meet people.

Shar

Shar, 23, Melbourne

Hi Shar,
My name is Ann i also am 21 i have a 22 mth old daughter named Taneesha and we live in dandenong,
feel free to add me to msn messenger if you havee it [email protected]

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

hey shar i am about your age and i have a one year old son (just turned)!! I am in your area too!! My email is [email protected]

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi shar.

my name is dena and i lived in narre berwick area for years then i moved to doveton and now in buxton i come down to your area every fornight and like you dont have many freinds not any my own age i am 26 and have a son who is eight in a few days and expecting my second in may 05 so if you would like to have a chat or even meet for a mum to be drink my e mail is [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon

dena,vic, 12 year old and 3 year old boys + ????

Hi. If you have had your baby I hope you are both well.

I am 24 and I live in cranbourne, my daughter is 7 months old and I too have few friends.
Please feel free to contact me on 59965747 or [email protected]

from
Tammy

Tammy 28, Rhiannon 14-06-04. morwell

Hi Shar,
I am 22 and due with my first any day now.
I live in Springvale and would also like to meet people my own age that have young kids.
My email is [email protected] if you want to have a chat or maybe catch up one day when I am not bursting pregnant!

Bonny grin

Bonny smile Ayden's Mum (vic)

Hi there Shar,

My name is Debbie, i am 22 have a 10 month old baby boy and live in Dandenong. i would love to meet up with young mums like me, i go to mothers group and they are great but i am the youngest, by about 10 years!!
my email is [email protected], feel free to email me when you get get a chance and we can perhaps meet up. hope everything went well with your birth. please feel free to call me also on 87074700 if you feel like talking. when i had my son i had baby blues and they made me feel terrible, i found being around people really helped. so please dont hesitate to contact me if you need a chat.

Hope to hear from you.

Debbie and Brad

Debbie, VIC, Brad 2, Josh 3 Mth

Hi Shar, my name is Di. I live in Berwick. We're practically neighbours! My sister in-law is your age and she has a 2 yo. Let me know if you want to catch up for a chat or a walk.

Di, vic, Jai born 17/8/04

has anyone heard of, or been to the new kids play area in narre warren? i don't kn ow exactly where it is, or what it is called, but i am trying to find out about it ... any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanx in advance smile

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I know where the play centre is, but i dont know what it called. Its in that section where go-lo and the warehouse is. Right next to the gym.

hi there everyone my name is tracy i live in cockatoo (not too far from you all) i'm 23 and i have seven month old identical twin girls, i'm would love to chat anyone can contact me on messenger at [email protected]

2yo twin girsl and edd 21/03/07

oh my goodness! 23 with twins! how on earth do you cope? do they get hungry at the same time and demand feeds? what about sleep? do they sleep at the same time? do you sleep? so many questions! it's hard enough with one, but 2 at the same time...! you must have good support!

Sign in to follow this topic