Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Any Mums In Bayside?? Lock Rss

Hi
I have a 8 month old daughter "Ella Grace". Unfortunatley I work on the day my mothers group meets and am really stuck for ideas on how to meet mums in my local area. How do you meet people that you may have things in common with or can realate to? I live in Bayside Melbourne(Bentleigh,hampton,Brighton,Mckinnon etc) and would love to talk to mums from this area who are feeling just like me.

Melissa
hey how are you and Ella doing?
im from bayside area, im 20 and i have a 3month old daughter Kayla Elizabeth. I havent joint a mothers group as i dont know if i would have anything to talk about lol, but i might just call them up and see what its all about.

hope to talk to you soon

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

hi pregges and ellasmum ... how are you? I am about half an hour away from you guys ... in hampton park!! But my mum lives in east bentleigh so i am always around there and i woud love to meet up with other mums. I have a 2 yr old son and a 3 month old daughter!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Yes, hi, I am currently living in Beaumaris with my inlaws as we are going home (UK) in a few months and need to save some money.

My son is 4.5 months old.

He is an awful sleeper so I am pretty wrecked at the moment, but he's worth it!

Would love to chat/meet up with other bayside mums.
Hi,

I have 2 little girls. Roxanne just turned 1 this week and my other daughter Bo is 2 and a half. I am in a mothers group at the moment which is the one i joined when i had my first child but i am not enjoying it so much at the moment because its at a centre and they are wanting us to fundraise all the time and i just wanted to go and let the kids play and have a relax!!!!!!! I live in Cheltenham and i work 1 day a week but i dont have alot of friends with kids so i am always looking for people to meet up with and just have a chat while the kids play really!!

I would be interested in meeting at a park for a coffee and the kids to have a play.

Shell.

shell 2 girls

Sign in to follow this topic