Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Northern suburbs mums Lock Rss

Hi there all belinda here mum of Tayla 7 mths and Taniesha 6, im looking to meet some new friends for a chat who live around the northern subs of Melb..Hope to speak soon!!!

tayla 16/08/03

hi belinda

I am a first time mum of a little girl called april and we live in the northern suburbs.

love to catch up with u sometime

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

Hi there Lydia, how old is April? We live in Reservoir, what about you?, you can email me at [email protected] to speak to you soon

tayla 16/08/03

Hi Belinda,

I live in reservoir too...gee small world isnt it. April has just tirned 6 months old. I added you to my yahoo messanger so I hope that you have it if not I will email you. My email address is [email protected]

Speak to you soon,

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

I am in Reservoir too. I have a 6 and 7 year old boys. I am expecting baby #3 in ealry March. I am looking for soem other mums to chat and meet up with for coffee. Feel free to add me to messenger if you like [email protected]

Take care Kathy

Kathy,VIC,Josh 8, Alex 7, Michael 1

Hi Belinda,

I'm from Reservoir as well, my daughter Harmony has just turned 7mnths - the hard thing for me is that I have had to go back to work already....

I would love to talk to other mums - especially of baby girls - my mothers group was all boys - and I just can't relate to some of their chats about boy bits....

Meek mum of Harmony 28.03.04

Hi, I've just come across the forum and just moved into the preston/regent area. I have a little boy 17mths named lachlan and would love to meet some mums in the area. chat soon? [email protected]ail.com

Jess,vic, 2 1/5yr old boy girl EDD 27/4/06

Hi there Meek, how you going? We could make the next meet a wednesday, im going to try and organise one for a few weeks!!!

I will start a new post!!

tayla 16/08/03

Sign in to follow this topic