Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. playgroup for latinos / latinas

playgroup for latinos / latinas Rss

Hello Everyone,
Just wondering if there are any latin families wanting to form a playgroup for their children of the same origin. My son is 7 months old, and although we have friends of many cultures I would also like for him to mix with and have some latino/latina friends the same age. Please respond if you are interested...by the way I live in the Dandenong area.

Vic, 3 y.o boy

Hi,
have you heard anymore about this at all? I am from the Sunshine area and a latino playgroup sounds like a brilliant idea! I would join if there was something like that in my area.
Claudia

Claudia, Vic (Bella 2 and Billy8mths

Hola Claudia,
I used to live in St. Albans very close to you, but now I'm in the Dandenong area. I do know that there are many latin people in Sunshine and surrounding areas, also where I live as well but you have been the first to reply. I was just thinking of joining a multi cutural playgroup in my area. Call yr council or look at the play group website to find out about playgroups in your area. However I was dissapointed to not find any latino ones which is why I posted the original message. My MIL used to work at a hispanic child care centre in ascot vale I'm not sure if it is still there?

Let me know how you go and if you would like to stay in touch so I can leave you my email address.

Thanks...Sandra.

Vic, 3 y.o boy

Sign in to follow this topic