Huggies Forum

french girls names Rss

What do you think about this names , wich one you prefer and can you pronounce them or are they too "strange"?

ELEONORE
INES
ALGANE
ORIANE
SIRINE
NOEMIE
PERRINE
CLEOPHEE

Thank you

virginie and Julian

Hi Viginie,

They are lovely sounding names and would rate a five on my scale of difficulty in pronunciation. The first three are not my fav's but I do love Oriane, Sirine and Cleophee. They are very different although this makes them intriugung.

Kylie mama 2 Summah now 9.5 mths

Hi Virgine
I like Ines, is it pronounces In-ez?
ines (ine-ss)
I think we gonna choose this name my husband could not say properly!!! the other ones and i didn t hear for the moment an english name that i liked

virginie and Julian

I love french names - the girls name we have picked is french but you will all have to wait 4 more weeks to hear what it is gasp)

A name I loved but we won't be using is Etienne

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hey steph!! Good luck with your labour. Not long to go now! You must be getting excited. Is it your 1st??

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi brandons mum

yep its our first - 2 and 1/2 weeks to go - we had our last antenatal class last night so its all seeming so real now!!!

will keep you all posted!!

Steph

cool ta! I'd love to hear how it all goes. Brandon is my first ... he is almost 4 months now! It's so exciting ... i don't know what labour stories you've heard, but I'll tell you now my labour was a breeze compared to what I'd been expecting! I'd so do it again ... in fact, I can't wait to have another child! Is your hospital bag packed? Remember your bub could really arrive any day now!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Yep bag is all packed except for a few things that I still wear/use.

having immense trouble sleeping so hubby has kicked me out to play on the net for a while. The annoying thing is that I am soo tired but I can't sleep. Kinda like at christmas you know you so badly want to open your presents you can't sleep just thinking about them under the tree sends you crazy.

well thats what I'm like with the baby I feel it moving around and I get so excited its like HURRY UP i want to meet you and kiss you and dress you up in cute clothes and teach you how to play soccer smile

hehehe maybe i need to try to get back to sleep.

Good luck with the birth of your bubs, Stephanie. I know exatly what you mean about getting excited and wanting the bubs to hurry up and arrive. Nicholas was 3 days late and I was getting very anxious. I ended up going crazy and started jumping and dancing around the house. (I know sounds stupid and I probably shouldn't have done it, I am am not saying for you to do it or anything) but the next day I went into labour. Anyway as I said before GOOD LUCK. Hope you can get a little more sleep before she comes. wink

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Kazz

I was thinking about trying the dancing the other day but I am too tired smile have just put my swimmers on so I'll head up to the pool in a bit and try and tire myself a bit more so I can sleep a bit better.

My parents are having issues about when they will be coming to melb from newcastle so I'm kinda hoping to go a bit late now so mum has time to finish all her uni stuff - but she's so organised she's getting all her essays done early.

I thought of another French name too if anyone is interested well I think its French - Evadne pronouced Ee VAD nee i went to school with a girl by that name and she was cool smile

ok off to the pool and have to try and avoid maccas on the way home sad

2 weeks tomorrow!!!!!

Sign in to follow this topic