Huggies Forum

dandenong area Lock Rss

hello, Hampton Park is convenient for me also

Vic, 3 y.o boy

Hi,

I'm 28 with a 7 week old Bub. I live in Noble Park (right next to Dandy). I would love to meet some other Mum's in my area. Does anyone else have a bub about Olivia's age?

If you meet up at Fountain Gate again I'd love to join you. (o:

Bri

hi bri,
is olivia your first? I used to live in Noble Park just near yarraman station (where abouts are you)? We moved to Hampton Park just before my son was born! I have a four month old bundle of joy! How are you finding motherhood (if its your first)? I remember when Brandon was only 7 weeks old ... it seems so long ago now:) Love to chat with you ... Noble Park isn't that far away from here!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Brandon's Mum,

Yes, Olivia is my first. Motherhood is hardwork but so worth it. Just to see her smile! (o:

I live just off Chandler Road, not far from Yarraman Station.

Would love to chat and hear about Brandon. My email is [email protected]

Bri

Hey Nicola,

How are you?? How's Brooke, Jayde and Jaimee??? All well I hope. I am just wrting to say 'Hi" and hope is all well. I will send you an email but incase you don't see that hopefully you will see this post.

Anyway better go.
Take Care
Hope to hear from you soon

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hello all iam a new member here, I also live in dandenong, and would love to catch up for coffee or something one time

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

Hi Ann,

I live in Springvale, so not too far from Dnadenong. If you would ever like to meet up for a coffee, that would be lovely.
Take Care

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hey my names sharon i live in oakleigh. Dandy isnt to far to drive. Daughter 6mths, son 6 yrs

Speak soon

baby kendall dob 10.05.2004

Just wondering if anyone interested in another meet soon as i have said in a post above iam in dandenong although i dont drive, but can catch public transport so if anyone intersted let me know please
Thanks Ann

Ann - Mummy To Taneesha, Jesse & Hallie

We would love to meet up with some mums and bubs/toddlers too, nearly anyday except for tuesdays are good 4 us

Nikki

Sign in to follow this topic