Huggies Forum

dandenong area Lock Rss

Maybe meeting in the food court of one of the shopping centres is best, then we can take up all the room we like. My place is available, but unfortunately we don't have a great deal of room. I live in Hampton Park.

Let me know what you thinkk?
nicola, where in hampton park do you live? i'm in the same area!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

A shopping centre sounds good.... which one???

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

Hey Brandons mum

We live behind Coral Park Primary School. Where are you? Are you seeing Wilma the Maternal Health Nurse.

Let me know where you are and maybe we could meet somewhere and go for a walk.

Nicola
Any is fine for me, does anyone have a preference?

What day and time are we looking at?

Nicola
yeah i am seeing wilma. are you in a mothers group? how old is your child?

We must be pretty close, where are you? Are you interested in meeting up and maybe going for a walk or a chat and coffee. I have 3 children, Jayde is 12, Brooke is 10 (from my first marriage) and Jaimee is nearly 9weeks old. I am not in a mothers groupd as yet, Wilma was saying she is going to try to get one together with a few people in the same situation as me (ie big gap), but as yet I haven't heard anything. Are you in a Mothers Group? How old is Brandon? Is he your first baby? Where did you have him? I had Jaimee at Dandenong Hospital, if you had Brandon there maybe we were in the same classes (before birth).
How are you finding Wilma? Are you still feeding? How is Brandon sleeping for you?
Would love to catch up and chat
Regards Nicola
wat is your email address nicola?

the following is my email address:
[email protected]

What about yours?
hey nicola
i sent you an email!!
did you get it yet?

Just received your email.

Would love to email you back but unfortunately your email address is not on the bottom.

Let me know your email address and I will email you back asap.

I would love to catch up with you and have a chat and if there is anything I can help you with I would be only too happy.

Chat soon
Nicola
Silly me.
Have replied via email.
Sign in to follow this topic