Huggies Forum

dandenong area Rss

i was wondering if there are any mums of young bubs in the south eastern suburbs like dandenong area ... that might like to start a friendly group get together; maybe once a month or fortnightly?? just thought it'd be nice for those of you (like myself) that don't know many people in the area or don't have many friends with young babies to make some new acquaintances. I'm a first time mum and i know i'd love to get out of the house to catch up with other mums in the area, and as my son grows up it'd be great for him to make some friends in the area that he can grow up with!
Cheers

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hey how are u? i used to live in the south eastern but moved to East Bentleigh 3 months ago. im more of a South Eastern girl though. None of my friends have had babies yet so i wouldnt mind meeting some mums. im not in ur area but i wouldnt mind the drive (jess loves the car). anyway if u ever want to chat my email is linzc2@hotmail.com.

Jessicas mum

Hey Ladies

Sounds like a great idea. I have been looking at meeting some friends for coffee and chat for a little while now. I am about 5 minutes from Dandeong, so it sounds great to me. I am 36years old and have 3 girls. 2 older children from my first marriage, Jayde is 12 and Brooke is 10 and I have just had my third, Jaimee, who is now 8 weeks old. If you would still like to chat or meet for a coffe I would be happy to join you.

Thanks
Nicola
Hi everyone,

Like Nicola said, that sounds like a fantastic idea. I live in Springvale, so not far all from Dande. I have a 16 month old, named Nicholas. I have been dying to catch up with other mums for a chat. I went to a mothers group when Nicholas was 3 months old at the Health Centre but no one turned up..So on other words I would love to come.

Take Care all

Karen, Vic, Nicholas 26/10/02

hey all!! well well well! looks like there's a few of us in the area so would be great to catch up soon. we could start our own mothers group ... he he! by the way, linz my mum lives in east bentleigh so im there a fair bit!! how old is your daughter?

Hey brandons mum, Jessica is going to be 4 months in 8 days. So ur mum lives around here, i live on chesterville rd, is ur mums far from there? how old is ur son? My mums group finishes in 3 weeks but i doubt i will see any of the mums after that so it would be good to get out and meet other mums. Anyway i betta jump in the shower while i still have the chance to before bubs wakes up.

Jessicas mum

hello everyone!!! I also live in Dandenong, and starting our own group sounds like a great idea especially that we all live locally to each other. I am a new mother to a 6 month old boy.
Maybe we can all meet at a cafe for coffee and cake? email me scorpio1975@latinmail.com

Vic, 3 y.o boy

Hey Sandra

Coffee and CAKE sounds like a great idea. Do you have any suggestions of wher and when? If you do just let me know and I will do my very best to make myself available.

Thanks for your response
Nicola
Hey everyone,

We should definitley organise a a place for Coffee and Cake SOON and of course a day and time.

Take Care everyone

Either Dandy Plaza, Fountain Gate, Endevour Hills...etc is ok for me unless anyone else has any other suggestions....maybe a cafe or restaurant that has lots of space for our prams..hehe

Vic, 3 y.o boy

just a suggestion, if someone lives kind of 'central' to everyone and wouldn't mind, we could meet at a house! All bring something to eat, maybe even go to a park! Just an idea ...

I can't offer our place as we are in the middle of renovations, sorry. A shopping centre or cafe sounds fine or someones house. Nicholas and I will be there wherever it is wink

Sign in to follow this topic