Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Do You live in or near my area? I need a friend!

Do You live in or near my area? I need a friend! Lock Rss

Hi My name is Sue. I am 34 married and have 3 kids under 5 years old. Matthew 4 years and 11 1/2 months old, Sarah 3 years old and Jessica 1 year old. I live in Jamisontown south Penrith nsw. My e-mail adress is [email protected]

I would love to hear from you, I love to chat and I love making new friends. So please e-mail me. I would love to meet you and hope we can become friends. I am a very good listener, we can talk about problems or just general stuff doesn't matter I just want to chat with you. I need a friend.

Maybe we can go places together, shopping, the park with the kids and we can chat over a cuppa. if you like. come on e-mail me I would love to hear from you.

sue nsw south penrith.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi Sue, My name is Kristy and I live at Emu Plains. I am 27 years old and a first time mum to a beautiful 2month old baby boy. Things are going well but it is taking a while to adjust to being at home looking after a baby and not working. Would love to hear from you. My email address is [email protected] I read that you were thinking of trying to start a mothers group, that sounds great.

kc
Hi Sue and Kristy,my name is Kim i live in Emu Plains.I am also a new mum.I have a 15mth old little girl her Name is Siobhan.Kristy i can understand how you feel before my daughter i also worked.My email address is [email protected] to her from you guys real soon
Regards
Kim

siobhan's mum

Hi Sue my name is nicole and i have two children Taylah 3 years old and Chelsea 19wks. I live in Springwood. Would love to hear from you. My email is [email protected]

Nicole,NSW,16wk girl & 3yr girl

hi im helen im married and i have a 4 month old baby girl in stmarys area like to make new friends like to go out chat

helen,nsw,babygirl,26/10/04

hi sue mitti and happy1 and I are meeting at kidz fun factory next wed (23rd mar) if u want to come u are more then welcome.

If u want 2 email me [email protected]

~

I Sue I sent you an email from [email protected] let me know if u got it u can reply to that email.

~

Hi Sue,
My Name is Kim i live in emu plains i have a 2year old daughter.Would like to meet some day just.My email address is [email protected]
Regards
KIm

siobhan's mum

Sign in to follow this topic