Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Love 2 make friends?

Love 2 make friends? Rss

Hi there

I am 22 years old, and I have a beautiful baby boy, born July 17th 2003. I would love to make new friends to chat with, my partner works nights so I get very lonely after bubba has gone to bed. I live on the Central Coast NSW.

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Hi Marti! I'm at the Central Coast also...Bonnells Bay.Where are you?I'm 31 years old,with a 17 month old daughter.I've been married for 6 years.Would love to hear from you!

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hi Marti, My name is Kandice, I am also 22, I had a baby boy exactly one month after you, and my partner works nights too, as a chef. What does your man do? Do you wish for him to have a 9-5 job sometimes? I do! you can email me if you're bored - kandice@pacific.net.au
I live in SA, but it doesnt really matter over the net does it?
Take care & have fun with your little one! smile

Kandice, Adelaide, Joshua 17.8.03

Hi Kandice

My fiance is a forklift driver, and works nightshift in a factory. It does get lonely, and I definitely do wish he worked 9 - 5 , but we get good money for him working night shift. He gets home at about 12am every morning.I have just started part-time work, and start at 8am, so I am in bed when he gets home, and I get home about 10 minuted before he leaves in the afternoon! Do you have messenger?My email address is Durstt@hotmail.com

Hi Marti,
Im not quite 21, I have two beautiful children, Steph who was 2 in Sept and Ben born on the 21st April this year... I would love to chat whenever I am online... I have had the fun of my defacto working nights on & off for three yrs and it does get very lonely he also was doing forklift work at a tannery. I live very much inland (near Tamworth).

Mikarla 21, NSW, girl 2yrs, boy 9 months

Hi Mikarla

That would be great, I love chatting to Mummies online! I have a lot of family in Tamworth, I actually grew up in Walgett. My partner is a forklift driver too!! Haha. My email address is Durstt@hotmail.com - do u have msn?

Hi Marti,
I sure do have MSN my email is dinduwen@hotmail.com. Durstt sure sounds familiar is that the name of your family in Tamworth??? I think I went to school with a Scott Durstt (cant remember if same spelling)... I actually live in Curlewis near Gunnedah but everyone knows where Tam is so I use it

Mikarla 21, NSW, girl 2yrs, boy 9 months

No, my surname is Dennis. I have family in GUnnedah too!! Hahaha!

Hi Marti
I am a 21 yr old Mum of a 14 month old boy Blake whos boyfriend goes to bed early and so does my little boy so I spend a lot of my nights alone to I would love to make new friends on the net and am particularly fond of msn. If you are interested in chatting email me at faithmoran3@hotmail.com

NSW, 1 yr old son

hey my name is venessa how r u guess what i was reading the letters ppl have sent u and i noticed tamworth and also gunnedah in them i came from gunnedah have family there and also went to high school in tamworth i also have a little girl who was born on the 13th of august larst year shes doing well we have moved to a town and i dont no nobody here as yet so all i can say is i hope u get this lol i am new to this site i am also trying to find ppl to get along with i amd 23 f nsw i now live at inverell so i hope u get this hope to chat to u sooooon smile

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

Hahahahahahaha, I went to high school in Inverell!

realy wow im new to the town still getting use to were every thing is sho hows the little one going good i hope mines going great also if u wanna chat i have msn ???????? hope to hear from u soon
cya

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

Sign in to follow this topic