Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Any mums with bubs around 9 months in western sydney???

Any mums with bubs around 9 months in western sydney??? Lock Rss

Hey ya mumsys !!!! just wondering what your bubbas are up to??? Are they crawling yet???? I think the "fun" is just starting now!!!!
joweee,
im from western sudney.
i have a 13 month old bub. and if you think the fun starts now, it's ONLY the beginning.. they get to be more fun when walking.
what is your bub doing so far?
jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com

thats my email if you would like to talk
jodie,
i tried with 2 and 3 e's but still not gone through..
do you have any other email?
Hi Jodie
Any luck on finding mothers group?
I thought we could get to gether for a coffee.If you want oneday.

nsw 4mth girl

Hey ya Lisa brianna and co, how r u guys?
Nah haven't really looked into anything yet really,one in Penrith but not a good day for me as the grandies come down, am maybe checking out a playgp in Penrith but not sure yet, I have been really slack this week so far as yesterday I had a shocker of a morning with Jay, he woyld NOT stop crying the WHOLE morning, nothing I did would help, then he stripped off his nappy( My own fault 4 not putting on shorties first), while i was fixing him a snack and I smelt something VERY YUCKY, yep there was poo everywhere, had to clean it up from all over the place, and then bathe him then went had to see other grandparents, I was not in the best frame of mind mind you!!!
I have also been a bit slack cause I am wanting to meet up with another mum i "met" thru huggies "Storm" is her name so I am going to get in contact with her and maybe all 3 of us can meet 4 a blind date!!!! what do ya think?
What days are you free? Wed is not the best 4 me as we do swimming lessons, mondays I can rearrange stuff so really anyday but Wed is good 4 us
Take care hope to hear back from ya soon!!!
Jodie and Jayden :0) smile
Hi Jodie
Sounds like you had a great morning. I know what thats like poo everywhere when they decide to take of their own nappy and play in it .Yeah i talked to Storm couple of times at start. If she wants to meet up that would be good. Wed and Thurs are definately out for me. Mon, Tue, Frid are mostly free.Depending if i have anything else on.Well betta go.
Lisa

nsw 4mth girl

Hi girls some of the huggies mums and me have started a little group we call mums and bubs we meet wednesday next week (23rd mar) we are meeting at kidz fun factory at minchinbury u are all very welcome.

leetaylor21@hotmail.com

~

Hi My name is Kylie and Live in Blacktown!
I have a 3 year old daughter and a 8.5mth old son!
Would be great to catch up sometime!

Kylie NSW- Monique And Jerome!

Hi everyone we have moved mums and bubd to tuesday this week (tomorrow 29th march) we are meeting at kidz club again at minchinbury.

add me to your messenger
leetaylor21@hotmail.com
or
lee_taylor_21@yahoo.com.au

i will be online for the rest of the night plus tomorrow if u need some more info.

every one is welcome.

~

hi there my name is becky i have two girl ones 2 and ones four i think the best time is when they start talking and they come out with the most funnyest things
hi there my name is becky i have two girl ones 2 and ones four i think the best time is when they start talking and they come out with the most funnyest things
Sign in to follow this topic