Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. anyone who lives in the mt druitt/blacktown area??

anyone who lives in the mt druitt/blacktown area?? Lock Rss

hello i was just looking forward to meeting new people on this area... i'm new to this area so i dont have any friends up this way...
i'm 20 with 3 kids who are kylie which is 5 and a half, layla who will be 2 on the 7/11 and annalise 7 months old on the 14/11... please feel free to chat to me when i'm online messenger olivia_brook@hotmail.com or just email me at the same address thanks heaps

23yo with kylie,layla and annalise

Hi Olivia,

i have just emailed you as well.

i am a 28 yr old mother to a 4 month old baby boy called nicholas james.

I live in Quakers Hill and can be contacted via email on themilhams@bigpond.com

i hope to hear from you soon, i know what it is like when you move to a new suburb, we have only been here since March ourselves

hear from you soon

Ann & Nicholas xx
jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com
Hi All,

I run a mums/dads group from my home in Quakers Hill on a friday between 11am and 1pm.

Please feel free to email me for more information as all of the parents attending are from the "huggies" website and are looking for friendships as well, it is a relaxed and fun group.

my details for my address are:
themilhams@bigpond.com

hope to hear from you all soon, and each and everyone of you are welcome.

Ann & Nicholas (4 months)
Hi there my name is Rachel i'm also a 20 yr old i live in the Mt Druitt area and i'm due with my first baby in Dec 05 im also single and looking for other young mums in my area to talk & become friends with you can e-mail me: rachel_junior@hotmail.com
i'm also going to be a single mum i'm aussie & baby's dad is Samoan... i'm due to have a Boy!!!

Rachel, NSW, Single mum to be - Due 15 Dec 05

Sign in to follow this topic