Huggies Forum

young mum's Lock Rss

looking for mum's under 30 to chat to.. i have a 1 year old daughter and expecting my second in january 2005. i am 19, married, and live in sydney.

talk here or email me

jennie_lou_4@hotmail.com
Hi
My names Cassie. I'm 21 and have a 3yr old son and a 5 month old daughter. I also live in Sydney. My msn is casss_100@hotmail.com

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

I am 24 year old, i have a 11 month old son, i'm married and i live in sydney

my email is tazjam21@hotmail.com

Jenny,Sydney, my son is 11.5 months

Hey Ami, I have a little girl who will be 8 weeks old on Saturday.... Would you like to chat with me? I am 21 years old

Emma

anyone wanting to chat to me on MSN my address is emmibear@hotmail.com

I would love to chat to all of you smile

Emma

http://groups.msn.com/HuggiesBaby

hi girls..
i have invited you all to a group. but if you didn't get the invite, thats the link. look forward to seeing you there
Hi Jennie
My name is Lisa and i live in western sydney.I have 3 children aged 8,5 and 6 months.I dont know if im to old cause i am 30. Anyway if interested get back to me.Lisa

nsw 4mth girl

Hi Lisa,
you are not too old.
my email is
jennie-lou_4@hotmail.com

or

simmie03@hotmail.com

if you would like to send an email that would be nice.
hey jennie

im 20 yrs old and have a beautiful 3 month old daughter named maddison.
here is my e-mail address feel free to contact me

monkey02_1@hotmail.com

MLD
Hi MLD
i am turning 20 tomorrow (21st)
my girl is now 15 months old, and i had a boy. he is 2 weeks old.

please feel free to contact me..
simmie03@hotmail.com

you can add me to messenger if you want.

also where are you from? city or country?
Hi jenni

im from Tamworth. i turn 21 in march are you enjoying being a mum. i am even though im a single mum. maddison's father is in her life but we are not together anymore.

MLD
I enjoy being a mother very much. my husband is very supportive, so are my parents.
i used to llive in the country. a place called bowraville. thats not far from tamworth, about a couple hours south. half way between coffs and kempsey. i went to tamworth a few times.
it's good you enjoy being a mum.
i wouldnt have it any other way. but when i had my first one, i suffered from PND, and doctors were concerned it would happen again, but i didn't even get the baby blues this time.
and it's good that maddy's father is still in her life...
Sign in to follow this topic